Fight (angst)

I really like making sad stuff huh. Lmao.

TW: Drinking (but Shuichi doesn't become abusive I won't write fucked up stuff like that when it's a relationship)

Kiibo and Shuichi were arguing, the argument was about Shuichi always being up doing work.

"You need sleep! You're hurting your body!" Kiibo yelled, Shuichi slapped him, " What do you know about human bodies, you're just a robot! " He immediately covered his mouth. Kiibo looked at him with wide eyes that started getting teary.

"B-baby I didn't mean it-" Shuichi got cut off.

"Just... Save it I'm going to stay at Miu and Kokichi's... " Kiibo walked to the closet and grabbed a few clothes and stuffed them in a bag.

"I'll talk to you tomorrow" he said before leaving. He walked down the sidewalk. It wasn't necessarily safe since it was around ten at night but he didn't care. He pulled out his phone and called Miu.

"Hello my robotic boy~! Whatcha need?" Miu asked.

"Is... Is it alright if I stay at your house? Me and Shuichi got into a fight and I left". Kiibo could hear Kokichi and Miu gasp.

" Kiiboy come over right away! I'll bake cookies! " Kokichi said, he became nicer after getting with Miu. Kiibo smiled, "Sounds good" .

Kiibo make it to Miu's house and knocked on the door, "come on in!" Miu said. He took my shoes off and walked in.

"Thanks for letting me stay over" he said. Miu patted a place on the couch for him and he sat down.

"No problem, oh, cookies are done!" Kokichi said, grabbing a cookie mitten and pulling out a pan with warm fresh chocolate chip cookies.

"How long will you be staying?" Miu asked, "Only for tonight. " Kokichi gave him a cookie. He ate it quickly, " I'll show you to the bedroom." Kiibo followed Kokichi to a guest room. Kiibo thanked him for the cookie and showing him and laid down.
_______________________________________________

Shuichi leaned against the wall and cried.

"I shouldn't have said that to him. He probably hates me now..." He ended up getting up and taking a few drink, he was of age anyway.

"I promised Kiibo I'd stop my addiction... Guess I give up on that. " He chuckled to himself as he took another shot of vodka. He ended up passing out on the counter from all the alcohol.
_______________________________________________

It was the next day and Kiibo was going back, "Good bye you two!" He exclaimed as he waved.

"Wait!" Kokichi said, he ran into the kitchen and came back with a bowl that had a batch of cookies and a lid.

"Take these with you, as a person who dated Shuichi, I know he loves cookies!" Kiibo nodded and started heading back.

Kiibo opened the door to see a passed out Shuichi. He dropped the cookies and started shaking him.

"Shuichi! Shuichi I'm sorry! I didn't know it'd be that hard on you!" Kiibo yelled. Shuichi's eyes fluttered open.

" K-kiibo?" He hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry!"

Shuichi cried into his armor, " I'm sorry too".

They spent the rest of the day eating the cookies.