Thunderstorms

Shuichi's POV.

I was sitting on my desk and drawing my boyfriend, Kiibo. After finishing the last bit of details I hear a loud crack of thunder and a scream. I looked at the time to see it was 9:00 p.m.

why would Kiibo be up right now? I thought to myself as I walked out of my room and towards the friendly robot's. I cracked the door open slightly, seeing a scared Kiibo hiding under covers and blankets, shaking. Another crack of thunder could be heard and he yelped again.

"Kiibo, you okay?" I asked, "Y-yeah, I'm o-okay!" he exclaimed, I sighed and sat on his bed, "come here" I opened out my arms. kiibo immediatly latched onto me and squeezed his eyes shut. I massaged his scalp until I heard soft snores. It was surprising Kiibo was capable of doing almost everything a human could. I guess I have Miu to thank for that.

I started drifting off as well until there was another crack of thunder which woke Kiibo back up, he was back to latching onto me and looking around. I huffed and picked his body up, forcing in onto my, making him lay on me.  I spead my legs slightly so he was in the middle of them.

"Go to sleep, I'll be here until morning" I said, he nodded and got into a comfortable position.