Malfunction

Kiibo's POV.

I was talking to Shuichi, like normal. We were discussing how to end the game. I suddenly heard an intense ringing in my ears, making me cover them.

"K-Kiibo?" Shuichi stuttered, slightly concerned.

Shuichi's POV.

I watched as Kiibo started to move in weird ways and start making incomprehensible words and sounds.

"K-Kiibo are you o-okay!?" I shouted, he didn't respond. It was only when small bits of electricity came out of his neck and around his limbs.

"H-hold on I-I'll get Miu!" I said running down the hall. I stop Miu talking to Kokichi, Angie, and Korekiyo.

"Miu! Miu!" I shouted.

"Hm, what sherlock homo?" She said.

" Kiibo! He's having a malfunction I think! " I began tearing up, knowing he could probably get really torn up. Her eyes widened and she bolted towards where Kiibo laid, me following behind.

He laid there, his eyes closed and some sparks still coming from his neck.

"Shit." Miu whispered, "I-is it that bad?" I asked, she nodded.

"Help me pick him up." She said, I held one end of him while she held the other.

We brought him to her office and she stood him against a stand.

"Hand me my tool box" she said as she opened his front revealing his wired and motors, she gasped.

"Is it... That bad?" I asked, "Yep, his wires are completely fried. His motors and memory card seem to still be intact." I began to tear up again. I handed her the tool box.

"C-could I stay?" I asked, "Yeah just don't cry too loud alright? Besides we don't need Kokichi messing with you right now." She said as she grabbed some pliers from her tools. I nodded and thanked her.

I sat down in a chair and began thinking.

What if he doesn't wake up? Will he be hurt? What if he changes? Will he-

I was cut off by a hand on my shoulder, "Calm down, Sherlock, he'll be fine." She said with her signature laugh. I nodded and she walked back to Kiibo.
_______________________________________________

It had been a couple of hours and I decided to leave her lab. As soon as I do I was stopped by Kokichi.

"What do you want?" I asked, "Well, to tell you  something of course! I wanted to say that I won't bother you until Miu's done with fixing Kiibo!" He exclaimed. I rubbed the back of my neck, "Um, thanks" I said, he smiled and skipped away.

I sat down in the cafeteria and talked to Kaede for a while. Suddenly there was a loud feminine voice that echoed through the room.

" I fixed Kiibo! " She shouted I turned to face her, joy in my eyes. There stood Kiibo smiling. He waved at me. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

" Don't scare me like that again! " I shouted, he chuckled and kissed me, " I'll try".