Last Moments

Requested by Flaming_SaiiboAce

Miu's POV.

I grabbed the remote from my counter, "Heh, sorry Shuichi but Kiibo's mine" I pressed the button.

Shuichi's POV.

" I'm sorry, but I have to reject. I like someone else" Kiibo said, I felt heartbroken. I just nodded and walked away.

"Well, thanks for listening I guess..." I said before running toward the rooftop. I looked at the view for a while before hearing a voice behind me.

"Sorry, Shuichi" Miu said before stabbing me with a knife. She immediately left and I laid there waiting for my death. There wasn't really a reason to live anymore. My parents and friends were dead and the person I love doesn't like me back. Suddenly I heard the door burst open.

"Shuichi!?" Kiibo shouted. I closed my eyes and felt my torso being held up by metal rods, most likely his arms.

Kiibo's POV.

I stared down at Shuichi. "Shu!" I shouted again, he groaned in response.

"Hey! Are you okay what happened?! The voice told me to come up here" he squeezed his eyes shut. I must be too loud.

"I don't remember what happened before" I said, "I know I was just talking to you and you were going to confess something" he nodded.

" I said I-I liked you" he said, barely above a whisper. My eyes widened and my face started heating up.

" I like you too"

"No you don't, you said you liked someone else"

I soon realized that it was Miu's doing, "Miu has a controller on me, it was a lie, I do like you" he looked at me with a sad smile, " She did this too... " He whispered. I felt enraged, why would Miu do this! After everything Shuichi's done for her!?

"Okay, hold on, we're going I can bring you-" he cut me off, "there's no point, I'll die here" he said, I shook my head. "I won't allow that!" Shuichi chuckled and coughed up a little blood afterward.

"I'll see you in another life" he says before closing his eyes and going limp, "Shuichi..? Shuichi?!" I exclaimed. I started shaking his body, "no no no no no no no Shuichi!" I shouted again, I began to malfuction. I lost the sight of Shuichi's blue hair and everything seemed grey. This wasn't something I've seen before so I began to panic. Next was all my sight. I started losing everything until there was nothing left. Me and Shuichi were just two dead bodies waiting to be found.