Baking

Idk why I hate the pet name 'baby' but I feel like that's what Shuichi would call Kiibo. Also I don't know how to make cake all I know is there's a lot of stirring and an oven involved-

Shuichi's POV.

I was working on a new case when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I shouted. Kiibo opened the door with an excited expression on his face.

"You look happy, what happened?" I asked, "Miu put an eating function! " He exclaimed. I smiled.

"That's great!"

"Can we make a cake?" He asked, I nodded. Kiibo grabbed my hand and basically dragged me to the kitchen. He got out red velvet baking mix and the other ingredients and sat them on the counter.

"Here we go!"
_______________________________________________

Kiibo's POV.

I watched as Shuichi mixed the bowl with pure excitement. I've always wanted to eat something and have been told things like cake and candy are really sweet. Shuichi looked at me and pushed the bowl towards me.

"You want to try it?" Shuichi asked, I nodded. He gave me the bowl and I started stirring at a rapid pace.

"Slow down, you'll make a mess baby!" Shuichi exclaimed. I slowed down and stirred it till Shuichi told me to stop.

We put the mixture in a round pan and put it in the oven at 350°F for 35 minutes. Just a few seconds after that Miu came into the kitchen.

"Awe look at you two!" She exclaimed, putting her hands on her cheeks. I squeal from embarrassment.

"S-shush!" I shout, Miu walks away laughing.
_______________________________________________

We mess around in the kitchen for a while the cake baked. Then we heard beeping.

"It's ready!" Shuichi exclaimed, I smiled. He got a mitten and pulled the cake out. We didn't have any icing so we'd have to eat it plain. Shuichi grabbed two forks and gave me one.

"You have no sense of heat right?" He asked, I shook my head, "Okay because this will be pretty warm I'll have to wait but you can eat" I nodded and stuck the fork into the cake. I bit it and I could feel my face light up.

"Heh, you like it?" He asked. I nodded and took another bite, he laughed.

Random fact about me, I absolutely despise cake with frosting.