Chapter 76-80

Chapter 76 - Would you like to touch them? (3)

As they were chattering away, Li Jinyuan finally picked up the phone.

“Huanhuan,” came Li Jinyuan’s voice.

Zhong Yuhuan asked, “Have all the details been nailed down?”

“No, not yet. It will take another day.” Li Jinyuan sounded a little down as he said that.

But before Zhong Yuhuan could say anything to comfort him, Li Jinyuan quickly added, “But I have good news.”

“Eh?”

“I received money for the ad.” Li Jinyuan paused for a little bit before he said in a low voice, “I can buy gifts for Huanhuan now.” It seemed as though he held the phone very, very close when he said that. Every time he enunciated a word, Zhong Yuhuan could hear it clearly, which gave her an odd illusion of some sort of tenderness.

As she had expected, the male lead was quite amazing!

Zhong Yuhuan sat down. With a slight smile, she said, “You are so amazing!”

“What would you like?” asked Li Jinyuan from the other end of the phone.

Zhong Yuhuan thought about it carefully, “Anything. Good food, any fun things or activities, anything….” She stared at the ocean in front of her, and the only thing she could think of right now was the ocean.

“Okay, I will buy them all for you,” said Li Jinyuan from the other end of the phone.

Chen Mingye was rushing them on this end, “C’mon in, Xiao Huo. We can always buy you new clothes when we get back to the hotel later!”

Huo Chengming finally put down the swimming ring, removed his jacket, and revealed his white tee shirt underneath.

He turned and looked at Zhong Yuhuan.

Zhong Yuhuan noticed Huo Chengming’s look and reflexively gave him a wink.

Huo Chengming received the “wink” before he slipped into the water and, following the water passage, all the way into the ocean.

His action startled Zhong Yuhuan. She stood up immediately, took two steps forward, and looked in the ocean’s direction.

Huo Chengming waved his arm in the ocean and swam in backstroke in a carefree way.

His long limbs, all stretched out when he swam in the ocean, were indescribably aesthetic.

Swimming in backstroke, Huo Chengming’s head faced up and looked toward Zhong Yuhuan naturally. Meeting his eyes, Zhong Yuhuan couldn’t help but smile and finally let out a sigh of relief. She took another step forward, grabbed the railing nearby, and leaned over it to watch Huo Chengming swim.

Li Jinyuan, on the other hand, noticed the silence from Zhong Yuhuan’s end and said in a low voice, “Having fun over there? Let’s talk later then.”

“Okay, c’mon over when you are done over there.”

“Okay.”

Zhong Yuhuan hung up the phone.

The moment that she looked down to hang up the phone, Huo Chengming swam back already and climbed back up from the ladder.

Zhong Yuhuan grabbed a big towel and handed it over as she lifted her head up and looked at Huo Chengming.

His white tee shirt was drenched and clung onto his skin allowing his buff and adolescent body to be visible. One could almost see his abdominal muscle through the wet tee shirt.