171-180

Chapter 171 - We were filming right now. Wake up, Li Jinyuan! (3)

Zhong Yuhuan was still crying inside but she put up a slightly shy look on the front and said, “Okay, I will do my best.”

Best, my ass! Zhong Yuhuan shrieked inside.

“Well, then, from now on, we will follow the arrangement of our tour guide,” said Wen Yongchen with a smile. 

Gu Yuling too looked at Zhong Yuhuan and nodded. “Yes, we will wait for your arrangement, tour guide!” Having said that, she, too, handed over her money. 

All the others also pulled out their money. Before long, there was a small pile of cash sitting in front of Zhong Yuhuan. 

Zhong Yuhuan didn’t feel too happy.

She was already very rich!

She didn’t need these at all!

Unfortunately, she would not be able to shoot the self who had decided on coming onto this show, so she had no choice but to force herself to calm down and take on the role as the tour guide. 

She looked down at her cellphone and said, “It’s getting late. I am sure everyone is tired and hungry. Let’s go get some dinner first. I will plan our itinerary over dinner.”

“Then let’s eat at the hotel,” said Yin Qiqi as she let her tiredness show. “I am tired and hungry.”

Zhong Yuhuan quickly counted the cash. “We have a total of $4,000 USD… not great for 7 days in Thailand.” Zhong Yuhuan looked at the hotel restaurant behind her. “The food here is mediocre. There’s a Chinese restaurant not too far from here that is pretty good. Why don’t we go there instead?”

“Shouldn’t we have Thai food here?” Yin Qiqi interjected.

“We will have plenty of opportunities for Thai food in the next few days. You will get tired of it,” said Li Jinyuan. 

Gu Yuling nodded. “That’s great if there’s Chinese restaurant. I worried that I would get tired of Thai food and even brought hotpot soup base and snacks with me…”

Seeing that the others have chimed in, Yin Qiqi knew when to stop.

Everybody, just like Zhong Yuhuan had said, went to have Chinese food. 

The truth was, they had just arrived and were tired and hungry. It was much easier to get the satisfaction to have home cuisine and it would also be easier on their stomach. There would be less of a chance to get an upset stomach from the change in diet. 

After dinner, Zhong Yuhuan distributed the itinerary to everyone through the WeChat group chat prepared by the production team. 

“Take a look and let me know what you think.”

Gu Mei smiled and said, “Yuhuan is really quite good at this.”

Yin Qiqi couldn’t help but ask, “Little jiejie used to work in this field?”

Zhong Yuhuan looked up at her and said, “I have travelled alone in the past.”

Yin Qiqi finally kept her mouth shut. 

Nobody had any objections to Zhong Yuhuan’s arrangement, so then everybody went back to the hotel for some rest. 

Homestay didn’t start till the second day. There were plenty of rooms today, so there was no hassle in splitting rooms. 

Zhong Yuhuan was never the petty kind. Now that she was scr*wed over by Li Jinyuan and Huo Chengming, it was what it was. Not a big deal.

She was rich. She could always call it quits if she wanted to.