Part 17

Screen starts from 😃 smiling face of swasan face.

Sanskar: Princess. Don't worry. Come have some food. You have to eat for our angels also.

What do you want to eat? I will prepare for you.

Sanskar asked this to divert swara from mm people topic.

Swara: prince. I want to eat kadai paneer.

Swara said that with twinkling 👀 eyes. Sanskar rolled his eyes on hearing swara.

Sanskar: oh come on princess. I know you don't like paneer na.

Sanskar forget about morning incident. On hearing sanskar Swara pouts angrily.

Swara: Mr.Sm. you are going to make kadai paneer or not. If you didn't prepare within  15 minutes, I will beat you with broom stick.

On hearing swara sanskar pouts.

Sanskar: Princess. It is not fair.(on making 😢 crying face.)

Swara: Everything is fair in love & war. ( swara 😉 winks towards sanskar). Oh haan you already waste 5 minutes. You didn't prepare dishes then i will beat you with broom stick.

Sanskar runs from swasan room like a bullet 🚆 train.

Swara: pagal.

After 15 minutes sanskar comes there with parata & kadai paneer. Sanskar feeds his princess. Swara feeds her prince. Sanskar gives medicines to swara.

Sanskar: Princess. Take some rest. You are looking tired.

Swara: Okay prince. Good 🌙 night.

Sanskar: Good 🌙 night princess.

Sanskar makes swara lay down properly. Sanskar lay beside swara. Swara sleeps because of medicine.

But sleep is far away for sanskar. He starts to make a plan.

Sanskar in mind " i will punish you all. I will make you beg infront of my princess. If you try to harm my princess or our angels. I will kill you people with my bare hands".

In mm

In Dp room

All Dp family present there.

Dp: pari bahu. Is everything ready?

Pari: yes papa ji. Everything is ready.

Ap: pari bahu. We have to make that bengalan run away from here. I can't able to tolerate her.

Because of her that sanskar is also escape from our hands.

Dp: that sanskar reject my offer to join mm industry. I will make him beg for job.

Every one in the room are having evil smile on their faces.

Screen freeze on swasan face.