Part 13

In swasan car

Swara: Prince. Today they are going to see that naagin for that naag. What we will do about this? Shall we stop this marriage?

Sanskar: No princess. We will never stop this marriage. That will be useful as enemies will be on the same house. We will keep eyes 👀  on them.

Swara:Okay prince. I trust you. But that my so called fake ma create some drama na.

Sanskar: we will see👀.

They reached  badi. They enter inside the badi. They saw dadi decorate badi as some wedding function going to happen. Dadi saw swasan who are standing side hugging each other.

Dadi: see 👀 this shameless bengalan. See her dress. You come with a boy without marriage. Such a shameless girl. Like mother like daughter.

On hearing dadi shouts everyone in the badi came outside to see her drama. Shomi &dida also come outside.

Dida: ye marwadan. How could you insult my swaru?

Swara: Dida. You just calm down. Don't get hyper. This is not good for your health. I will deal with her.(she turns towards dadi)

You old woman. How could you take to me like this? You have no right to interfere in my life. As for my dress this is my life i will wear whatever i want.

As for my sanskar he is my husband who i got married three months ago with a permission of my dida.

Gadodias,sumi got shocked😲.

Shomi: how could you swara? You got married that to with out tell me. I am not going to accept this marriage.

Swara ignore her speech & ask dida.

Swara: Dida. Shall we move inside? Come prince.

She dragged smiling sanskar with her. Both enter inside bose house. Settled themselves on the couch.

Shomi: I am not going to accept this marriage.

Swara:why are you repeating a same dialogue? I already hear your dialogue outside.

If you accept this marriage or not. It's none of my concern. My dida already accept this. That is enough for us.

Shomi left from there because of swara indirect insult.

Dida: Sanskar. Both of you have a lunch here. Sanskar i will make your favorite dishes.

Swara: Dida. It's not fair. I am also here.

Dida: Don't be jealous of my handsome son in law.

Sanskar: see princess. My dida always on my team.

Like this trio do lot of masthi & have a lunch.

In evening

In badi

Mm family reach badi to see Ragini for laksh. Gadodias invite them inside. They entered inside gadodia house. They settled themselves in the living room.

Sujatha calls sanskar to come gadodia's house. Both swasan enter inside gadodias house.

On seeing them entering her house,dadi shouts.

Dadi: ye bengalan. How could you enter my house?

Swara: Mom. See 👀 her. How could she talk to your dil?

Sujatha: Mrs.gadodia. How are you talk to my dil like this?

Dadi&gadodias got shock😲. Swara&sanskar smirk see 👀 this.

Screen freeze on smirking😏 face of Swara&sanskar.