6 - Well... oops ?

You know when you randomly have a song stuck in your head ? It keeps replaying over and over again.

That's what was going on with me but it wasn't a song.

It was constant flash backs of the other night.

I couldn't stop thinking about Ko or more importantly what he's done to me.

I always read about how people had sex flashbacks on Twitter and always thought it was just something silly but I guess if the dick is good enough and you really enjoyed yourself you will keep bringing yourself back to that situation.

I would find myself getting completely side tracked when people were talking to me or trying to get my attention and every buzz of my phone had a small hope that it would be Ko asking to see me again. I didn't care for him at all personally, he was funny and nice to look at but all that mattered or caught my attention was what he brought to the bedroom.

It's sad to be like this after one encounter with a man isn't it ? I was beginning to feel a bit like Kamari on the front of being boy crazy.

The time was 8:21am and I just finished my morning run. This time there were a few more people on the track with me. A few people just trying to keep their cardio up and a few people from the male and female track teams.

"You following me?"

I jumped back, I thought I was in the halls alone but when I turned around Koshane was standing there.

"Boy, are you folllwing me ? What are you even doing awake this early?" I tried to display a bit of annoyance but I think the smile creeping on my face was hard to miss.

"If I was following you , that look on your face definitely shows your ass wouldn't mind it." He chuckled and adjusted his shoulder strap. "You trying to-"

"Yes! But I have to shower first."

"To get breakfast?" Ko asks with a raised brow.

I dropped my head embarrassed. I had jumped the gun entirely and now I look stupid.

Ko laughs loudly , filling the once silent hallway with his laughter. "Don't nobody want to get no breakfast, you trying to let me blow that back out ?"

"Shut up!" I stood there for a moment looking up at him. "What happened to it just being a one time thing? Isn't that what we agreed on?"

"Plans can't change?" He asks.

"Why do you want them to change?" I couldn't help but smirk. Kamari's words played over in my head.

"Pussy so good you make a man go crazy." She was talking about the angry reaction that my ex-boyfriend Jermaine had when I told him I was attending Morris University.

It was possible that this pussy was so good it made him change his mind about our one night deal ?

"Come to my dorm in 20 and don't knock... text me when you're outside." I turned on my heel and sped away from him.

"Really?" He called after me. "Look at you ashamed of me!"

I ignored his comment and continued to make my way towards Jerome hall where my dorm was.

When I opened the door. The kitchen , living room and bath room were all empty. I'm guessing Kamari, Daeshona and Eyana were asleep while Samara was on the track still most likely trying to see if she'd run in to Raphi which was perfect for me and Trinity wasn't much of a factor.

That gave me enough time to shower and sneak Ko in and hopefully out before anyone was the wiser.

It isn't like I was embarrassed of Ko or the fact that I was having sex. I just wanted to keep this thing between him and I. The plans for it to stay as a one night thing obviously quickly changed.