5 - Just One Night

When I woke back up, it was definitely later in the day. I had to thank God I didn't have practice, I wouldn't want to start slacking off my first weeks on the team.

By the time I had crawled out of bed, everyone was out of my room. I had washed away the night before, brushed the disgusting taste of old alcohol out of my mouth and gotten dressed in some pajamas.

"Last night... last night was amazing !" Kamari exclaimed as I stepped out of the bathroom.

Kamari, Daeshona and Samara were all in the living area with old episodes of the Bad Girls Club playing in the background.

I leaned against the wall listening to the three of them gush about their night. I couldn't help but smile at Kamari, she's been locked away with her father holding the key close to his hip it's nice to see her having fun and living her life for once without fear of upsetting her dad.

The sound of a door beginning to open interrupted the conversation as everyone's face seemed to drop to one of complete dread as we though Trinity was going to enter the room but instead it was Eyana's door.

"I enjoyed myself." An unfamiliar voice spoke from Eyana's room.

"I did too!" As she was speaking, she finally stepped in to view with her guest right behind her.

It was Raelle, the Ghanian girl from the party that had been down Eyana's throat the entire night.

The shirt Raelle had worn was now covering Eyana's body. It was a bit of a tight fit considering the size difference between the two of them but it was a clear indication of their nights activities, at least that's what we could assume.

"Oh!" Raelle stumbles a bit noticing the eight pair of eyes on the two of them. "How are y'all doing ? Good? Good." She gave us an awkward wave before saying goodbye one more time and completely leaving the dorm suite.

"Anyone want something to eat?" Eyana asks, clearly trying to avoid any questions shes about to get. I hadn't known the girls long enough but I knew that wasn't enough to deter them.

"Eyana...." Daeshona stood up with a smirk on her face. "You little white devil ! I didn't know you had it in you!"

Eyana covered her face in embarrassment. "Nothing happened ! I swear, we just hung out all night!"

"Yeah... explains why you're wearing her shirt... I always switch shirts when I'm just talking with a dude." Samara chimed in.

As the five of us began to relentlessly tease Eyana who went from a pale tone to almost looking like the same color as Mr. Krabs.

Our dorm door swung open.

"Hey." Trinity stepped in to the dorm, slowly closing the door behind her.

This was the first time since we've gotten here that her, "hello" didn't have rude undertones.

"Hey!" Eyana spoke back with more enthusiasm than was deserved.

"I'm having a bit of an issue... uh- setting something up in my room, one of you mind helping ?"

"Oh! I can help! My dad always had me help around the house." Eyana offered completely ignoring the looks of, What the hell are you doing? From the rest of us.

Trinity noticed though, you could tell by the sly smile on her lips she did.

She escorted Eyana in to her room and shut the door with a slam.

"Wow.... did you need help cleaning?" Eyanas voice could be heard from the other side of the door. "Looks like you let a wild pig loose in here."

Although I have had minimal communication with Trinity.