Meeting

You had finally moved out of your parents house and gotten your own apartment. Everything was going well until you needed to find a job. You look through the job ads in the newspaper. You see a job that looks good. Help wanted! Vintage pizzeria given new life! Come be a part of the new face of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza!

You walk into the building, it's big and it smells like kids feet and pizza. You walk into the office and see a man. He was wearing a purple uniform with a black tie and a bright yellow badge. His hair was purple and his skin had a purplish tint to it. "Geez this guy must really like the color purple", you think to yourself.

"H-hello my name is (y/n)", you say and reach your hand out to shake his. He looks up at you and grabs your hand and shakes it roughly. "Vincent", he replies curtly. He looks at you and grins creepily sending a chill down your spine. You pull your hand away and ask about the job. "You're gonna have to talk to the boss about that", he points his thumb at the door behind him.

You walk into the room behind the office and see a very big man sitting at the desk. "H-hi I'm here to apply for the night shift", you stutter. You put your resume on the desk. "You're hired", the man says in a deep, scary voice. You were confused but happy. "Talk to Vincent about what you need to do", he says , "I'm sure you've met him already."