Forgiveness...

You walk upstairs and see Vincent laying on the bed, shirtless. "Heyyy", he says seductively. You laugh a little but then you remember what happened with Mike and you stop.

You change into pajamas, Vincent stares at you the whole time. (He's such a perv!) You climb into bed and Vincent wraps his arm around you and kisses your neck. "N-not tonight Vincent", you stutter.

"Why?", he asks, confused,"Did something happen today". "N-no", you say, trying not to sound suspicious. "(Y/n), I know when you're lying to me", Vincent says, annoyed. "Okay! Mike made a pass at me but I told him I wasn't interested! Okay?... I'm sorry", you say with tears in your eyes.

"Mike?! that bastard! I'll kill him!", Vincent yells jumping out of bed. You wrap your hands around his waist pulling him back, he turns around blushing. "I don't want anyone to get hurt!", you say with tears rolling down your cheeks,"I-it's not worth it".

Vincent sits on the bed next to you and hugs you tightly. You wipe your eyes and hug him back. Vincent pulls away. "It's okay, (y/n), I won't hurt anyone...", he says. You smile and kiss him on the forehead. He tackles you back into bed and you fall asleep in his arms.

"...yet", Vincent mutters under his breath.

(Uh oh Vincent gonna kill Mike! Hahaha!)