Bubblegum...

It's been about three days since you started working with Vincent. He was always flirting but you learn to ignore it. You could tell Vincent was irritated that his constant teasing wasn't working with you.

(Vincent's P.O.V.)

Jeez this girl is playing hard to get but that just makes me want her more. Today I'm gonna make her realize that I'm not messing around.

(Your P.O.V.)

Vincent was really flirty and creepy but you could tell he was a nice guy even if he didn't like kids.

~Time skip to 3 a.m.~

The animatronics aren't very active tonight. Mostly just foxy came but he always left when you flashed him with your light.

You chewed your gum, blowing bubbles and popping them rather loudly. "Let me have some", Vincent demanded. "Sorry this was the last piece", you say mockingly popping a bubble in his face. "Okay then", Vincent says quietly.

(Warning this is kinda lemony! Mostly it's just making out >\\\<)

He pins you against the wall making you gasp and almost choke on your gum. (Lol! I had to) He put his lips against yours kinda gentle at first but then he gets kinda rough. You start to kiss him back. He licks your bottom lip trying to gain entrance to your mouth. You close your mouth firmly declining him. He promptly pinches your side causing you to yelp which gives him an opportunity. He slides his tongue in you mouth exploring it. When he pulls away you realize you don't have your gum anymore. Vincent grins and pops a bubble in your face.

"You're so annoying Vincent", you say to him, blushing. He just smiles and kisses your forehead.