The hero...?

Your shift is finally over, your can't wait to go home to your true love, your bed! You walk through the snow taking a shortcut home. You pass a bar, which is full of drunk bikers and businessmen. "Hey baby, where you goin", you hear a deep voice say. You ignore it and walk a bit faster. You hear footsteps coming towards you. "Hey, I'm talking to you", he grabs your hand. He pulls you towards him his breath smells like alcohol. He's very clearly drunk. You try to pull away but he's much stronger than you. You start to cry not knowing what he's going to do to you.

"Hey!", you hear a voice yell from behind you. You recognize his voice. "V-Vincent?". "Get away from her you bastard!"he yells at the man. He lets you go and takes a few steps towards Vincent. "What are you gonna do if I don't?", the man says mockingly. Vincent punches him with so much force, that he falls to the ground.

You run towards Vincent burying your face into his chest, crying. He holds you in his arms. "Let's get out of here (y/n)". You nod and hold Vincent's hand wiping your eyes with the other one. "Want me to walk you home", he asks. You nod again and grip his hand tighter. "W-wait were you f-following me?!". Vincent's cheeks turn red and he shakes his head. "Liar", you say and kiss him on the cheek.