Sleepover!!!

The movie is over and the guys decide they want to stay at the mall and go to the arcade. "How are you going to get home", Vincent asks, confused. "We'll just take a taxi", Mike replies and runs off with the guys. "Nice meeting you guys", you yell to them. "You too!", they all yell back.

Vincent looks at you. "Well what do you wanna do now?", Vincent asks. "Wanna come my house and have lunch?" "Sure", Vincent replies grinning. "H-hey don't get any ideas", you say blushing. Vincent chuckles.

~Time skip to your house~

You make pizza for you and Vincent. Vincent takes a bite of the pizza and smiles. "This is way better than the pizza at work!", he exclaims. "Heh, thanks", you say quietly.

~Time skip to 9pm~

It was Saturday so you and Vincent didn't have to worry about when you went to sleep because you didn't work tomorrow. "It's getting pretty late, are you gonna stay the night", you ask. "Yeah, I can't see that well in the dark", he says, clearly lying. If he couldn't see in the dark how could he sneak up on you all the time?

"Well the couch is too small for you and I don't have a guest room set up yet, so your gonna have to sleep with me". Vincent grins. "Get your mind out of the gutter", you say, frowning. You and Vincent walk upstairs to your room.

"I'm gonna change in the bathroom", you say to Vincent to make sure he doesn't go in. Vincent nods and takes off his shoes. You got your shirt and pants off when you hear the door open. Vincent just couldn't resist...

(Hahaha the first cliffhanger!! You guys are gonna have to wait a little bit for the next chapter, cuz it's probably gonna be a lemon, but I'll probably finish it by tonight. Anyways have fun waiting! >:3 I'm so evil...)

(Oh and btw it's gonna be my first time writing a lemon! Gah! I'm so embarrassed!)