Undies!

You wake up in your bed wondering how you got there. Vincent probably brought you up here. You go take a shower when you feel a sharp pain on your neck. You run to the mirror to see what the heck was on your neck. "A hickey?! Vincent gave me as hickey!! When did this happen?!", you yell. That jerk!

~Time skip to 11:30~

You get dressed grabbing a scarf to cover your giant hickey. You blush just thinking about what else Vincent could've done. "I'm gonna kill him", you think angrily.

You walk into the building. Vincent is nowhere to be seen. You walk around looking for him. You walk towards the office and feel someone smack you on the behind. You whirl around and smack whoever it was by instinct. You hear a thud and look down to see who it was you smacked. Vincent. That idiot!

"That was quite a slap, you sure are feisty" Vincent says, clearly flirting. "Are you really flirting after getting slapped in the face", you say helping him up. "Flirting, me?", Vincent says walking towards the office. "Oh and by the way nice undies", Vincent says grinning. Your face turns completely red and your cheeks heat up. "Grrr! Vincent you jerk!", you yell at him. You hear him chuckle. I think he needs to be slapped again.

(I got bored so I wrote another chapter. jeez! I made Vincent a huge perv! >.