(OLD) Chapter 1:

Lloyd's POV:

I wouldn't leave him again. I will NOT leave him to rot, I will get these stupid chains off him if it's the last thing I would do. I was afraid to face the outside world, and I couldn't face it without him. My powers were still weak from when Morro had possessed me, but I will still try. A faint light surrounded my hands, as I focused as much as I could to make it stronger, more powerful. These chains may be tough, but I am tougher. The light brightened more and more against the fog that swarmed the room, until I could no longer control and let loose, two powerful blasts at the chains. The shackles snapped instantly under the pressure, my father looking to me with an emotion I couldn't describe. We hastily ran towards the mouth of the preeminent, ignoring the calls of Chen and Clouse, yelling at me to release them as well.

Third person omniscient:
Morro laughed loudly with glee as Ronin slid across the wooden platform of the docks, clutching his stomach with pain. The golden sword gleamed as Morro began to walk up to it, reaching to take it. The familiar green light came blasting at Morro, noticing it out of the corner of his black eyes. He was launched across the floor, sliding to a stop as he growled in anger, looking up at Lloyd pulled the sword from the wood. The ninja cheered loudly as their leader aimed his sword towards Morro with a smirk.

"I'm not that easy to get rid of, you'll have to try harder."

The preeminent meanwhile extended one of her many tentacles towards the ship as the ninja watched Lloyd blast Morro away. She raised it high above the ship and struck down, though her plan was quickly foiled. Garmadon sliced the tentacle just before it tore into the ship, and landed on the bars, holding an aero blade that glowed a weak bright purple. The ninja's mouths gaped open as Garmadon stood on the ship. Misako and Wu immediately braced him into a hug.*

"Cut the legs of the platforms, guys. We're dropping this ugly thing right into the water!"

Lloyd called to the ninja, as Ronin ran towards the ship to help protect against the tentacles that threatened to break it in half.

"We're idiots! Why didn't we think of that before?!"
Kai groaned as the four jumped from the ship and grabbed onto the legs, cutting through them with ease with the aero blades.

"Well, duh! He's the leader!"

Cole called as his blade sliced through two of the wooden boards, with ominous creaking from above with each slice.

Morro quickly shot a gust of wind at Lloyd as his back was turned, watching the ninja go below. The sword of sanctuary was quite useful at this moment as the green ninja dodged to the right, sending a blast of light right back at the ghost. Morro yelled with rage as a burst of air shot at Lloyd, sending him flying into the air and slammed into the railing of the dock. The ghost laughed maniacally, using the realm crystal to slowly teleport closer and closer to the green ninja.

"You think YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME OH, GREAT GREEN NINJA?"

Lloyd pushed himself up, glaring at Morro, waiting.

"NOBODY IS BETTER THAN ME!"

Morro aimed the realm crystal up as the blue and white portal appeared by his side. Lloyd tackled him in an instant, throwing the pair into the portal. The realms became blurs as Lloyd and Morro battled one another, both cutting it close a few times before the portal snapped shut behind them. The crystal glowed brighter and brighter as the two passed through each realm in mere seconds, until they began to free fall in one of the known realms. The gem instead of its usual bright light, turned as black as night. Lloyd clutched the crystal in his hands, not noticing the change, as he tried to kick Morro away from him. The portal opened, but this time it was a deep purple, with black streaks swarming in it. Both fell into it.