(OLD) Chapter 11:

No one's POV:

"Are you sure you last saw them here, Skylar?"

"Yes, Neuro. I saw them standing on the deck before I flew to the noodle shop. You can read my mind if you don't believe me. Griffin, Mr. Pale, Ash, you guys see anything down there?"

"No need, I trust you, my apologies."

With a trail of white, Griffin appeared at the bottom of the stairs.

"No trace of any of the ninja! Though, there is some weird circle in I'm guessing is Wu's room."

"Hmm, let me see."

Griffin led the two to Wu's room, which looked like a hurricane had gone through it. Everything was either broken or shattered into a million pieces, even Wu's teapot had severe cracks on it. A grey circle laid in the middle of the room like the master of speed had spoken of.

"Oh, I've seen this before! It's how you use Travelers Tea! They must have gotten cornered and escaped."

"But, doesn't Travelers Tea send them to another realm?"

"...Ah."

"They can find their way back, right?"

Neuro asked. Skylar remained silent.

"I don't know."

"Well, they better. They're the only ones that can stop that dragon thing."

"Are you saying we aren't strong too?"

Mr. Pale asked, sound offending as he and Ash walked in. Neuro scratched his head.

"Well, uh, no. It's just you know. The green ninja and all of that."

"Lloyd isn't with them, he's in another realm too."

"Too?"

Ash asked.

"We think the ninja used Travelers Tea to escape the soldiers, since they're the ones who probably trashed the room."

"Which realm?"

"Any, the Tea isn't really that specific from what I've read."

"Well, we don't really need the green ninja, since we have Skylar and all."

"What's that mean?"

"Don't you have his power."

"Uhhhh, yeah, about that. I don't exactly have his power nor can I use it..."

"What?!"

They all exclaimed.

"How?! Chen needed all of the elements for his spell!"

"Well, his power, energy, is a mixture of fire, earth, lighting, and ice. I was never able to get close enough to Lloyd to touch him and absorb his power. So whenever Chen used me to complete the spell, the elements just kinda formed together instead. After, whenever we did meet again, he let me try his power. It was like I was on fire on the outside, freezing cold on the inside, being electrocuted, and being slammed by a truck all at once, my body just couldn't handle it."

"Damn, hope I never have to go through that."

Griffin remarked.

"Maybe it's because it's too powerful for you? His body is adapted to handling it, yours isn't."

"Huh, never thought of it like that, Neuro. I guess so, since his grandfather was the first spinjitzu master."

"HE WAS WHAT?!"

The others screeched. Skylar blinked, confused.

"You guys didn't know? Guess Lloyd doesn't like people to know."