(OLD) Chapter 5:

The normally bustling town of Stiix was now silent as stone except for the occasional creak of a broken board. Suddenly, a hand broke through the cleanish water, grabbing harshly onto the deck, another hand then followed and grabbed onto the deck as well. The two men lifted themselves weakly out of the water and onto the wooden platforms, gasping desperately for breath that stabbed their lungs with each inhale. A bright blue crystal rolled across the boards, falling from one of the men's hands. Chen wiped the water from his red eyes, grinning wickedly as he noticed it, then scooped up the shining object.

"Ahhh, I know what this is! This will come useful..."

"Everyone in Ninjago thinks we are dead, including your daughter. What shall we do now, Master?"

"Firstly, capture Garmadon and Lloyd for abandoning us in the cursed realm, and make him watch as we steal the little brat's power and kill him with it. Then, we find Skylar and the other elemental masters, and take their powers. Then we make the staff again and make ourselves anacondria again. Ooh ho ho, that will be so fun!"

"We will need another spell book-"

"UGH, I suppose."

"And I know just where to get one."

Chen spoke slyly, looking over to a motorcycle laying on the side of one of the buildings.

"Huh, it doesn't look that scary up close."

Jay exclaimed, looking up to the dragon like creature trapped in the large cage. The ninja Wu, Garmadon, Misako, Ronin, and Darreth had gathered in the hold where the cage was. Morro was resting in the guest room, without supervision, which the ninja had protested against, but no one volunteered to watch him, do they left him. including Cole who had woken up shortly after they set down on the deck stood beside Zane, he was a little sore and tired but didn't show any other problems, so no one questioned him. It suddenly banged its head on the bars, snarling viciously. The blue ninja let out a small scream and jumped back, nearly banging to Kai.

"Hey, watch it!"

"Not my fault you were right behind me!"

"Not my fault you're so short I can easily see over you!"

Kai and Jay glared at each other, well Jay glaring up at Kai and Kai down at Jay. Cole sighed loudly, pulling the two ninja apart before they got into a scrap.

"Now I know how Lloyd feels all the time."

"Quiet guys, Zane is almost done scanning."

Nya spoke up, turning her head towards the nindroid who titled his head down, a cyan light projecting from it and onto the creature. Zane blinked twice, turning off the light. Pixal popped up on his screen.

"Calculating..."

"..."

"Impossible!"

Zane gasped aloud.

"What's impossible?! What is the creature thing?! Tell us Zane!"

Jay exclaimed dramatically, grabbing Zane and shaking him harshly back and forth. Nya pulled him off the nindroid who dizzy grabbed his head, focusing himself.

"The only part I could recognize from the scan was that it was part dragon, the rest is unknown to my database."

"Great, just great!"

Cole groaned.

"Now it's part dragon and probably some other creepy things??"

"What are we gonna do with it now?"