(OLD) Chapter 2:

The old ferry slowly came to a stop, a few miles from the town, in the murky water as the waves that once pushed it ahead only gently bobbed it up and down, until the water was flat with an uneasy silence hanging in the air. Nya stumbled forward, her entire body screaming at her as she used up the last of her energy to get the people and them far away until she was just straight up pushing herself past the pain. Jay barely caught her before she fell forwards. Kai and the ninja rushed to her side, Zane then lifted his metallic hand to his ear, calling the destiny's bounty 2.0 to their location, hoping desperately it didn't catch the attention of the dangerous creature as it sailed towards them from wherever the ship was. But it was the only option besides being stuck in the middle of open water with the only one who could help was drained and passed out, and who know how much time the diversion with R.E.X. has given them. The water they had sailed into was one of the murkier and darker parts of the vast and dangerous wet lands, with thick grayish fog, that seemed more like rain clouds, crowding the air, and the tall land masses casting a long shadow, making it even creepier.

Third person limited (Morro):

Morro crossed his arms as he watched the ninja circle around the girl protectively, watching the robot do some kind of scan with his weird glowing blue eyes. He was just glad now the stupid ninja were no longer focused on killing him. Even the optimistic one seemed to stare at him with such rage and hatred. He flinched as he felt a hand rest om his shoulder, relaxing slightly as he saw it was Wu. Wait no, he shouldn't feel safe with Wu. The stupid, stupid old man was still his enemy. He gave him false hope that HE would be the green ninja. He was the reasons he even did all of this. He was supposed to hate him, not let his guard down like an idiot would.

Morro stepped away quickly, snatching his shoulder away from Wu with disgust. Anger filled him with the look of pity and concern Wu gave him in return. How DARE he look at him like that?! He wasn't some little kid anymore. It was the same horrible stare Wu gave Morro when they first met, when Wu caught him digging in the trash with homeless kids, searching for food. Morro loathed that look. It made him feel like a little kid. If only they knew. If Wu only knew what he made Lloyd do, what he made him feel and see, and the hours of torment he put him through. That look of pity with be replaced with anger, which Morro preferred. People made stupid mistakes when they were angry.

"Don't touch me."

Wu's shoulders sagged and nodded softly, taking a long step back, giving him his space . Morro crossed his arms over his chest, not realizing how torn his gi looked from the battle with Lloyd. His black hair was probably a mess of sticks and dust from falling through the air, getting tossed through a window, and rolling around on the ground. He glanced over at the two people who stood off to the side, both with dark circles under their eyes which had a glassy look in them. He recognized Garmadon of course, but the other one, the woman, he couldn't tell. Possibly Lloyd's mom, being uncertain who else it could be. Then there was Ronin. The thief. Morro had possessed him for a short time, to deceive the ninja in an attempt to kill them, to show them what Morro felt as he died in the volcano. Ronin was very easy to take control over, being just a normal human. But his mind was harder to break apart, like a brick wall had formed around it, nearly impossible to penetrate. An aching silence that hung over the ship, even the people up front were remaining quiet, fear clinging to their minds, daring them to speak.

Morro closed his eyes, inhaling softly, before a faint hum reached his ears. He ignored whatever it was, assuming it was his mind playing tricks, annoyingly toying with him. The hum grew slowly louder, stringing together, forming into a whisper with broken words too tangled to make sense before it stopped abruptly. Morro blinked open his eyes, gazing around to see if anyone else had heard it. No one else seemed to notice. Morro turned his head out to the water, and stared into looming fog, circling the ship like a lone island at sea, threatening to lunge at it and tear it down. The ghost rubbed his black eyes, squinting at the thick and cloudy air. A small dark grey dot floated on the horizon, growing in size and closer by the second. A ship? The Destiny's Bounty 2.0 had finally arrived. The large air ship floated by the side of the ferry without so much as a creak. The ninja barely noticed, before Zane glanced up, nudging the others.