Mad hatters tea party

Madilyn's outfit

Madilyn skipped over to the long table her dad was sitting at sipping tea

"Hey daddy!" Madilyn said standing in front of the chair in front of her father.
"Hello Madi" her father said looking up at her "I have something to tell you" he said as Madilyn sat down in the chair.
"What's up?" She asked looking at her father
"You and five others have been chosen to go to a different school in Auradon" he said setting down his tea cup and saucer.
"What? Auradon? Please tell me your joking" Madilyn said
"I'm afraid I'm not" he said
"W-wait doesn't that mean I'd have to leave you?" Madilyn said
"I'm afraid so Pumpkin" he said taking another sip of tea
"Awww" Madilyn said sadly
"It's okay Pumpkin. But I've heard from the others that they're going to get Fairy Godmothers magic wand but I'm not gonna force you to. Just try to make me proud and show those royals that the Hatters don't belong on this island" Mad hatter said. Madilyn knew the only reason that they were there was because they were a bit crazy.
"Okay daddy!" Madilyn said a bit more cheerfully "I'll go pack my bags!" Madilyn said before skipping away. She went to her room packing her bag. She packed clothes, shoes, makeup and some stuff to make hats since like her father she made hats.
(Her bag)

She skipped off towards her dad and they both went off towards where the limo was

"I'll miss you daddy!" Madilyn said hugging her father
"I'll miss you too pumpkin" her father said before they broke the hug. Madilyn put her bag in the trunk of the car and she got in sitting next to Carlos and just looked out the window.
"Bring home the gold!"
"Bring home a puppy!"
"Bring home a prince!"
And then soon they were off leaving to their new life at Auradon prep.