🧊02🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Class dismissed after a long day. Some students were seen stretching their bodies, some taking their own sweet time packing their bags as they chatted with their friends while some rushed out of their classrooms the moment they were dismissed.

Worn out from just using 0.05% of her brain in class, Seri turned back to only see an empty seat of the boy she was planning to seek help from. If he's still there, will I still ask? Since when do I even have the courage to?

In the end, she let out her silly laugh for having such wild thoughts.

"Are you crazy?" Yves snapped the girl back into reality by flicking her forehead.

"Ah whyy??" Seri whined with her hand holding on to the pain on her forehead.

"Why didn't you text us!" Heejin questioned.

Seri cluelessly frowned. "About??"

"Your ex-boyfriend." Vivi said and before she knew it, the girls aka Loona, her protection squad, circled around Seri's table.

Seri clicked her tongue as she continued packing her things inside her bag. "My house is just around the corner and I could only think of reaching school ground as soon as possible when I saw him."

"Thank god I was at the school gate." Chuu pursed her lips.

"Next time, try to give us a heads up or something." Haseul added with her furrowed eyebrows.

Yves groaned. "I don't like that 'NT' word. It's sick just to think about it."

"Alright alright, I'll come up with a signal emoji or something okay?" Seri tried to calm the girls down when she was the real victim there.

"Is your bro picking you up?" Hyunjin asked.

Seri shook her head as she got up from her seat with her bag. "He's busy with college."

"Can't you just tell him about your ex?" Olivia asked.

Seri furrowed her eyebrows with her lips pressed firmly just at the thought of it. "He has so many things to deal with. I would rather not."

"Then what about the guys?"

"What do you mean?"

"Our classmates."

"Do you think they will help us?"

They were so engrossed in the discussion to even realized that they were still in the classroom.

"Why are you girls still in class? Illegal gathering?" Haknyeon scared the girls with just his head popping out by the door.

The girls literally shoot him lasers with their eyes and he quickly scurried off without forgetting to give some signals to Chuu.

Seri caught the signal and pestered the girls out since she knew that Chuu and Haknyeon always go back together for extra classes outside of school. "Let's go."

"I'll walk you home." Haseul offered.

"Me too." Vivi and Gowon joined as well.

Seri nodded as she could not reject their offer and they finally left their school.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Riding his bike home, Kevin sped up at a clear road ahead. But to his unexpected encounter with a blind woman's sudden appearance on the road, he had to abruptly step on his brake and turned to avoid colliding with the woman.

Fortunately, he managed to avoid the woman and did not crash into any other vehicles as he turned and fell sideways with the bike since the road was pretty empty.

The road may be empty but there were passerbys nearby and so some assisted the blind woman to a safer place while some crowd Kevin who took the bigger risk.

Kevin shook his head as people asked his condition. "I'm okay, don't mind me." His words muffled behind his helmet.

One was about to hold his arm in supporting him since he was still on the ground, but Kevin quickly yanked away. "I'm seriously okay!" He slightly raised his voice that confused the crowd around him.

He then seized the chance to stand up by himself and limped his way to his bike. Aish, looks like I can't ride this to school tomorrow...

Ignoring the stares given, he pushed his bike to the side of the road and took his leave back home.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Sprawling her legs on the couch, Seri was scrolling down her gallery in search of her brother's pictures that she could use for her profile picture. It was the best and wisest solution she could think of to save herself from her ex's obsession.

But what should I say to oppa?

Speaking of the devil, her brother called her.

"Are you home?"

"Yeah."

"Have you eaten your dinner?"

"Yeah."

"Did anything happen to you?"

"Nope, nothing."

"Good, I'll be back home late so remember to close all the windows and lock the door okay?"

"Okay oppa~ Don't worry!"

"Sleep early, goodnight."

"Uhm oppa."

"Hmm?"

"Can I use your picture and set it as my profile picture?"

"Didn't you want to keep your profile low?"

"Well I guess it's time to shine?" She tried to joke around.

"Are you okay?"

Am I caught? "Of course I am."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, oppa."

"Fine, use it then. I'll get to admire my looks more whenever I call or text you."

She laughed towards his cockiness. "Ah seriously."

"Okok I got to go now, see you tomorrow~"

"See you~"

After hanging up, she eventually set her brother's picture as her profile picture. Hah preach you thought you will get to admire your looks but I'm just using your back picture with your motorcycle.

She evilly grinned in content before frowning as the picture reminded her of someone else. Why was Kevin behaving in such a way? Why didn't he accept anyone's help?

❥Flashback❥

After being walked home by her friends, she remembered that she needed to buy groceries and so she went out again in her comfortable clothes.

As she was walking to the supermarket, she heard loud squeaking noise and happened to witness the accident Kevin was in. Though he was wearing a helmet, she recognized him and caught him dispersing the crowd. What did he say that they had confusion written on their faces?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫