🧊11🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Is she heading there? Sangyeon tilted his head, doubting his own eyes towards the texts he received

Meanwhile, Seri yawned as she stretched her arms after a long night of battling herself. Instead of staying mad and upset, she made a new resolution. Sure Sangyeon did ruin their childhood days, but he was not to be blamed for everything that had happened. Looking back at his past actions ever since they were classmates, Seri believed his words in making up to them.

From saving and protecting them when encountering Seri's ex and the friends, doing the punishment on behalf though he is the class leader, walking Seri back and forth school and home, giving notes to Kevin when he was absent from school and recently helping Kevin to find and save Seri from the fire. Sangyeon went that extra mile to pay back his regrets and noticing his actions could not make Seri mad.

Huffing her cheeks, Seri looked at the things on the table. Will he believe me? Or am I intruding too much? She eventually shrugged it off as she started packing those inside her bag.

It was the weekends and she gave a lot of thinking in getting closer to Kevin. Not only to befriend him, but also to cure his phobia. It was hard for her to believe initially but after recalling what she had witnessed from the bike incident, encountering her ex and the friends, packed food and encountering seniors at the gym, indeed there is a reason as to why Kevin behaved that way.

Awhile later after washing up, she left her house and brought her feet to the place she once bumped into Sangyeon. Facing the house outside the gate, she was just staring at the doorbell. Can't believe that I'm really here. I can do this right?

Taking a deep breath, she then slowly exhaled and with much hesitation, she reached out her arm to finally press the doorbell. She swallowed her saliva as she was restlessly waiting.

"Oh my, hello young lady." Kevin's mom greeted Seri with her warm smile, snapping Seri back to reality.

She politely bowed. "Hello, is Kevin inside?" A small smile was plastered on her face.

"Yes, come in~" Though she was confused, Kevin's mom welcomed Seri into the house.

Seri was then brought to the living room while Kevin's mom went up to inform her son.

Not long later, Kevin came down with his eyebrows furrowed. Why is she here? And how does she know where exactly I lived?

Instead of questioning their relationship, Kevin's mom went to her room, leaving them alone in respecting their privacy.

Seri straight away got up from the sofa when she realized Kevin was there. "Uh, Mr. Yoo told me that you will be tutoring me English."

"When?" He asked, still frowning at Seri's sudden presence.

She licked her lips as she raised her phone. "He called me a couple of days ago." She lied.

"But I was not informed." Kevin folded his arm with his shoulder resting on the railing of the stairs.

"That's cause you always leave the class on the dot." Seri continued with her lies.

Kevin blinked his eyes. "Then... Wait here awhile." He turned his heels to go up his room but Seri said something else, stopping him from walking away.

"I'm hungry."

Kevin looked backed at her who was returning her sheepish smile.

"Pasta." She patted her tummy.

Kevin silently sighed and walked to the kitchen instead.

Seeing that made Seri excited. She skipped her way to the kitchen but was glared the moment Kevin turned his head. He then pointed at the dining table. "Sit." He ordered.

Seri slightly pouted as she obeyed his command. She used her phone as she waited for the food to be ready without forgetting to peek over once in awhile. As it was taking quite some time, she was getting bored hence she took a nap instead.

But not long later, Kevin had finished cooking the pasta Seri craved for. Noticing her eyes closed with chin resting on her palm on the table, Kevin silently served the food then softly tapped her shoulder.

Seri instantly woke up to the soft touches and almost drooled over the food. "Thank you~" She sang as she lifted up the utensils. "Have you eaten?" She asked.

Kevin nodded then pointed up. "I'm going to my room for notes."

"Oh." Seri returned a nod and Kevin left her side to his room.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Hours has it been since Kevin fell into Seri's trap in tutoring her.

Being nice is the least I could do to make up to her parents.

I hope we could go back to bestfriends again and overcome his phobia.

Without them realizing, they felt indebted towards each other.

Before the sun fully disappeared, Kevin stopped the tutoring and shooed Seri out. Though he was still being cold, deep inside he just wanted the girl to walk home before the sky got darker.

"I'm coming back tomorrow." Seri said as they were walking to the gate.

Kevin frowned. "What for?"

"You're supposed to tutor me!" Seri argued.

He rolled his eyes as he turned his heels. "Just hire professional ones." He waved without looking back.

At the gate, Seri scratched her head as she pondered how she should counter with his statement. "Looks like I'm gonna fail this subject and retake my 2nd year of high school." In her sad tone and loud enough for Kevin to hear, she also added fake cries to buy his attention.

Indeed, he paused walking with a small sigh escaping from his lips. "After lunch, 2pm."

"Where?" Seri asked though she already knew the answer.

Kevin turned and sent his death stare which somehow still scare Seri a little. He then pointed at the ground before walking back inside his house.

Seri bit her lower lips in suppressing her smile. After watching the door closed behind, she danced a little in celebrating her success. She was so happy that she danced for quite some time and of all to be caught by Kevin through the window as he was walking the stairs up to his room.

Silly girl. Kevin shook his head with a small smile worn on his face. Arms crossed, he stayed there until Seri finally took her leave with her brightest smile.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫