🧊04🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"BOOOOOOO!"

"Yaish YAH!" Seri bolted up from her chair to punish the prankster brothers.

Hyunjae and Eric cackled as they avoided the short legs girl.

After being shooed away from the cold classmate, Seri came to her classroom and took a nap since she was too early. From one of her successful texts in the group chat, Loona decided not to wake her up since she must have had a bad morning. But the boyz, especially the pranksters, choose to disturb her.

"Yah, you're drooling." Hyunjae pointed as Seri was charging towards him.

She paused in her track and was about to wipe the corners of her mouth but they bursted out laughing.

"It was a lie!" Eric cheekily grinned causing the rest of the boyz to laugh as well, especially towards Seri's reaction.

At that period of time, Seri had already given up and withdrew herself from punishing her own classmates. She returned back plopping on her seat and glared at the boyz who were still laughing.

She groaned. "Ugh you guys are so annoying! You, you, you!" She pointed at Hyunjae, Eric and lastly Juyeon.

Juyeon leaned back as he was taken aback by the sudden accusation. "I didn't even do anything!"

"You were clapping while laughing!" She argued.

He then shot his sheepish smile and avoided her death gaze.

"Why would you guys prank her early in the morning??!" Haseul butted in and nagged at the boyz.

"I know right??" Seri whined then pointed at her dear friend. "And why are you still laughing? Stop laughing!"

Kim Lip bit her lips in suppressing herself from continuing laughing then raised her arm in surrendering.

"Oh Seri yah~" Chanhee called out the moment he stepped into the classroom, unaware of the annoyed situation Seri was in.

With her eyebrows furrowed, she chinned up towards the latter.

"Your profile picture~ Who's that? Boyfriend?" Chanhee winked with his arms crossed, spreading the news as he walked to his table.

With that, the rest of the classmates, specifically the boyz, went to check out and started being nosy once again.

Haknyeon gasped. "Who's that??"

"The bike looks like Kevin's though?" Sangyeon commented.

Chuu turned around and faced Seri. "That's your brother right?" She spoke in her soft voice.

Seri lazily nodded her head, not wanting to care about what the boyz were gossiping.

"You're dating Kevin!???" Hyunjae shrieked.

Seri rolled her eyes. "That's my brother." She answered in her give up tone.

"Kevin is your brother???" This time it was Sunwoo to be half screaming his ass.

"For real!??" Even Loona had their eyes widened by the questionable statement.

Just then, the backdoor was slid open and Kevin made his appearance. The class quietened down and Seri mentally thanked him for that.

"We don't even share same surnames..." Seri sighed to herself as she turned back and caught him resting his head on the table.

"Yah yah." Chuu whispered.