🧊06🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Next day, Kevin rode a spare motorcycle to school which his dad had prepared since his one was still in the workshop.

Oh new one? What a filthy rich boy. Seri thought to herself but was amazed how her mind matched with the one beside her.

"That's definitely new. Rich boy indeed." Sangyeon made a remark which then she finally noticed something.

"You know, you don't have to walk to school with me every morning." She said with a slight guilt.

He waved instead. "Nah, I'm just doing a favour."

"Huh?" She tilted her in confusion. "What favour? To who?" She asked.

With his crescent eyes, he smiled instead and was then distracted by their classmates who were at the front.

Did he just ignore me? She frowned when he was seen jogging away to their side. Is it me or is everyone behaving weirdly. Is today my birthday or something?

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

It was the break time and Seri had her lunch in the classroom together with her friends since Yves decided to cook and share with them.

"I'm going to the washroom." Seri said, earning some nods from the girls.

She then left her classroom to the end of the corridor but all of the cubicles were occupied. Tapping her feet on the cold hard ground, she made a u-turn and exited the washroom to the staircase and went down one floor. She briskly walked to that level's washroom and felt relieved when there were unoccupied cubicles.

After doing her business, she washed her hands and looked at herself in the mirror without forgetting to fix the strands of her hair before leaving the washroom. Just when her feet were about to take the stairs, her ears perked upon the commotion at the corridor.

Annoyed with students just walking past the ongoing fight, she stomped her way to their direction and meddled in. She pulled the poor girl behind her and faced the bullies. Despite them being one level higher grade than her, she could not stand the injustice.

"3 vs 1? Just how low can you seniors be?" Seri questioned the girls in front of her.

"Excuse me???" They were indeed shocked by her random presence.

Seri rolled her eyes. "You're not excused."

"Come back here!" One tried to get the victim back while the other two shoved Seri aside.

Caught on her foot, Seri stumbled back but thankfully her head bumped into someone's chest and safely caught her shoulders, preventing her from falling to the floor.

"Sorry and thank you!" She quickly apologized without looking as she was trying to pull the bullies away from the victim.

As she was too focused in protecting her senior from the bullies, she was not aware of how she just made contact with Kevin who was actually passing by to his beloved music room that was on the same floor.

He looked down at his hands that were on her shoulders seconds before then looked back at the girl who stood for her senior. Just who is she?

❥Flashback❥

After confronting the girl about the necklace, he returned home and started creating a mess to his room. When he first saw the necklace Seri accidentally showed in front of their homeroom teacher, he was pretty sure he had seen it before. And so he rummaged through his belongings in the room to clear his doubt.