🧊10🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

❥Flashback❥

"You again? Please just get going."

"Not in my watch." Seri argued with her hands spreaded out in defending her best friend.

Sangyeon scoffed as he took a step closer. "Move before I slap you."

"Then I'll slap you first." With that, Seri threw a hard slap across his face with no hesitation.

Sangyeon flicked his eyes in anger but before he could fight back, Seri was called out.

"Han Seri! Come here!" Her homeroom teacher demanded with her arms on her waist.

Caught red handed, Seri slowly walked over to her homeroom teacher.

"Face the tree." Her teacher instructed, leaving her no choice but to do punishment.

When her teacher was not looking, she glanced at her friend being laughed at by the bullies. Sangyeon smirked when he caught Seri looking at them. He then purposely wrapped his arm around Kevin's shoulder and pulled him closer, acting as if they are close friends.

"Han Seri."

Seri looked back at the tree with her clenched fists, boiling in anger that she could not protect her friend. It was the only lesson, aka play time, she could spend time with her friend since they were not from the same class yet she got herself into trouble. Adults are blind.

❥❥

Beads of sweat rolling down his face and muscles, Sangyeon gritted his teeth as he was working out in a gym. People are getting fearless these days, I need to get myself stronger.

Just then, he received a call from Seri. At this timing? He frowned as he put down the dumbbells to answer the call.

"Hey-"

"Where are you?"

"Gym. What's-"

"Get your ass out of there and meet me at the park near the school."

Sangyeon blinked his eyes, utterly speechless and confused with the commanding tone of her voice. "It's late and you're supposed to be resting at home."

"Shut up and meet me now."

Sangyeon unconsciously gulped in fear. What has gotten into her?

After a quick wash up, he eventually left the gym to meet her at the specified location.

Noticing his presence, Seri's eyes flicked with her arms crossed over her chest. "Jayden?"

"W-what?" His eyes widened as he stuttered at the name being called out.

"It's definitely you. You look the same." Still with her arms crossed, Seri stood up and walked to the frozen man.

Mouth agape, Sangyeon was literally lost for words. He did not actually think he would get caught that soon. "You knew? Kevin too?"

"Yeah I just figured it out. Are you back to taunt us?" Seri asked with her icy cold gaze.

Sangyeon was quick to deny by waving his arms. "No, please listen me out."

Seri rolled her eyes as she turned her heels to return back to the bench she was sitting at earlier. Sangyeon followed suit and knelt in front of her.