🧊09🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Why is she not here yet? With his knitted eyebrows, Kevin observed Seri's absence at her desk.

The bell almost rang and instead of napping, he was awake with much curiosity in his head. Not long later, he received a text from an unknown number and he just could not stop frowning.

 Not long later, he received a text from an unknown number and he just could not stop frowning

"Shit." He cursed and bolted out of the classroom.

Knowing the fact that Seri's parents died from fire after saving him based on the article he read the day before, he could not sit back and do nothing.

At that period of time, Mr. Yoo just stepped inside but could not even stop his student from leaving without his permission.

"Mr. Yoo?"

He then shifted his gaze to the owner of the voice. "Yes?"

"May I go to the washroom?" Sangyeon asked with his sheepish smile, class just about to yet he asked that.

Mr. Yoo pursed his lips before nodding and motioned him to quickly get going.

Sangyeon then briskly walked out of the class and followed the path Kevin took. He started jogging as Kevin was seen turning at the corner and he did not want to lose him from his sight.

"Kevin!" He hissed but Kevin showed no signs of slowing down.

Feeling anxious, Sangyeon took up his pace along the corridor to catch up with Kevin. Catching a glimpse of Kevin running down the stairs, Sangyeon quickly followed his path and called him out once again.

"What!?" Kevin clearly yelled back but was still far ahead.

"What's going on? I'll help you, tell me!" Sangyeon shouted back and finally caught up with Kevin at the first floor of the building.

Panting, Kevin showed his phone to Sangyeon. "Seri's in danger."

"How'd you know?" Sangyeon questioned back.

"I saw her in school this morning." Kevin explained. "Now you have wasted goddamn 1 minute."

Sangyeon paused as he was trying to figure out locations where Seri could possibly be at. If she's still in school, she could be at an abandoned building... "Follow me."

As he led the way, his eyes landed on a shovel by the tree. He stopped by to grab it then brought Kevin to an old building in school, blocks further down where they were.

They could definitely smell something burning but were still unsure where it came from.

"Quick look around!" Sangyeon ordered.

The boyz carefully searched for the room where the burning smell was coming from.

"3rd floor!" Kevin shouted the moment he found smoke gushing out and the boyz skipped the stairs up.