🧊12🧊

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

"This is your... room??" Mouth agape, Seri was fascinated at every single thing in Kevin's room.

As planned, Seri came to Kevin's house the next day on the dot after having her lunch back at home. Not that the youngsters wanted to study in the room, but they were told to study there instead since there would be ongoing maintenance in the kitchen which could disrupt their studies.

Kevin nodded before pointing at his desk. "Wait there, I'll get another chair."

Seri hummed as she obeyed to the latter.

Kevin left his room and Seri continued to look around while unzipping her bag. Rich boy indeed. She could not help but to feel awe at how big his room is.

Thinking that Kevin had returned back from the sound of the turning knob on the door, Seri pointed at one of his figurines. "Kevin, is that-" She paused when her eyes met Kevin's mom instead. She quickly stood up and bowed politely.

Mom sweetly smiled and motioned her to sit. "Some fruits for you both." She then placed a plate of fruits on the desk. "Sorry if you're uncomfortable studying here."

Seri was quick to wave in denial. "Oh no worries! Thank you." She slightly bowed her head for the fruits.

"Young lady, what's your name?" Mom asked.

"Seri. Han Seri."

"What a pretty name, just like the person. I'll get myself going, study hard okay?" Mom softly patted Seri's shoulder before taking her leave.

After ensuring that she had left, Seri huffed her cheeks in relief. She was being nervous for nothing when Kevin's mom treated her nicely. Would Kevin be this nice if it was not for that incident? I wanna see his smile...

Just when she was pondering about it, Kevin came back with a chair. "Let's continue where we left off yesterday." He said as he walked over and placed the chair beside her before taking a seat.

"Okie dokie~" She sang in hyping herself, feeling motivated once again to get close to her bestfriend.

Meanwhile, Kevin's mom returned to the living room and tugged the hem of her husband's shirt.

Dad spared a glance as he was observing the technicians fixing their kitchen. "Why?" He asked.

"Her name is indeed Seri." Mom softly said. "Do you think Kevin knows?"

Dad hummed as he pondered. "Most probably since he was searching for her the other day." (Chapter 8)

In fact, the married couple did not remember Seri but as her name came out from their son's lips, they could not help but to dig up the past and figured out who she was.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫

Hours flew by and as expected, Kevin shooed the girl out before the sky got darker.

"See you tomorrow in school!" At the gate, Seri waved above her head.

"Yeah yeah whatever." Kevin motioned her to get going then entered his house.

She scrunched her nose after watching the door closed. Can't he at least watch me get going before heading back inside?? She clicked her tongue before she grumpily took her leave.

What's with her? Kevin's eyebrows arched as he observed Seri by the window yet again.

If only Seri knew or at least looked at the window, she would have figured that Kevin had been looking out for her despite being cold hearted.