➤𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 15

△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽△▽

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘐𝘕𝘎: [𝘠𝘖𝘜𝘕𝘎 ] - [𝘝𝘈𝘊𝘈𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕𝘚]
1:35 ──────ㅇ───────── 3:47
↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

ROMANCE IS DEAD

Everyone believes you when you tell them you're an entity who deserves worships, you're the scariest of myths and legends, you make fiends out of men while they chant victory sonnets to you but your heart pours when you hear them scream through lyrical solitude and isolation. I wonder when the blood will swallow you whole.

Liquid gold travelling down the boy's spine would continue to destroy the skin on his body, such simple matters induced havoc and catastrophe, the empress of the night sat on his shoulder, carving her name onto his shoulder so that he could remember the name of the bewitched soul.

The earth's star spread its golden rays across the horizon, the warmness seeping into the skin of the wandering humans, the soft breeze had angled itself so it perfectly hit the trees, the sounds of the trees rustling was peaceful for the boy as he walked down the lit street. His basketball tapping against the concrete, his mind stuck on how he was going to show off his new tricks to his companion.

His lips were in a wide smile, the pearly whites being shown off as his giddiness fueled him. He quickly ran to his friend's house, each step he would make would be one closer to damnation.

LOVE ME PRETTY GIRL.

"F/N!"

The teal eyed boy stood in front of the fairly large house, his arms wrapped around the ball and his piercing eyes searching for his friend but she was nowhere to be found, her presence was always so easy to detect, her loud voice and bubbly personality could be even sensed by the most undetectable beings.

"F/N ARE YOU HERE!?" He shouted, hands in a hollow manner to increase the sound of his voice, he was suspicious of the setting, the closed curtains, empty driveway and his friend not insight. Furrowing his brows he walked up to the door and repeatedly knocked on the door, fists clenched in worry.

He was growing impatient now, this was strange for the h/c haired girl, she would always warn him about a change of plans and now she wasn't here. Where had she gone?

The repeated knocking woke up the sleeping mother, the woman leaned over him with such an immense aura he felt his knees go weak, she was much scarier in person, a large robe covered her and her sickly hollow cheeks could scare any bystander.

Why don't you pierce me with your tears pretty girl, sell my soul and consume every last bit, cry into my chest so I can comfort you with soliloquies and riddles, drain the addiction out of my body and make me crave something other than the undying thirst of blood.

Her chapped lips and jagged teeth were in a deep scowl, her hand on the doorknob and the other hand in a tight fist. "Why are you here?" She questioned in a malicious tone.

"I wanted to see where f/n is." He responded meekly, his head lowered and voice quiet. She scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"She's gone."

The woman stated simply, the boy felt his breath getting caught up in the back of his throat and his beady eyes had expanded even more, the shock and fear radiating off his small stature.