Misty Summer Day

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇Second Person POV ⋇⋆✦⋆⋇

Eventually, the three boys left Chongyun's house after the rain died down a bit. You and Chongyun waved them goodbye and all three returned the wave.

"I'll text the group chat later!" Chongyun hollered.

Aether turned around. "No you won't!"

Everyone chuckled.

"It's foggy out." You hum.

"It is. What time do you wanna go home? If you stay a bit longer, I can get mom to drive you home. She's at work right now, she'll be home sometime before 6:00." He says, closing the door.

"Sure, thanks." You grin, still wrapped up in the blanket.

Chongyun's gaze lingers over you for a few seconds as he smiles widely. Oh how he was so fond of you.

You get nervous and blush. "C-Can I have a drink?"

He snaps out of his trance. "Yes, of course."

He walks to the kitchen and you follow along. He opens a cupboard and reaches for a glass.

"Water, milk, juice, pop?" He glances at you.

"Water."

He hums and gets ice from the freezer and pours water in your glass. He hands it to you and ruffles your hair. You love when he does that.

"Drink up. We can watch another movie upstairs." He smiled.

You quickly chug down the water, giving yourself brain freeze in the process. Chongyun chuckled loudly, and you just shot a playful glare.

"Don't *cough* laugh at my *cough* suffering!" You bellowed.

"Heheheh, sorry. Let's go to my room now."

· • -- ٠ ✤ ٠ -- • ·

"C'mon dude, he's right under your nose!" You yell at the TV.

"This is making me mad." Chongyun huffed.

"This dude is so dumb."

"I know, right!? Like, IT'S OBVIOUS THE EVIL GUY IS HIS FRIEND!" You groan, looking away from the TV.

"This movie is funny ridiculous." Chongyun sighs with a smile and looks at you.

You flop down back on the bed, because before you were on the edge of it. "Tell me the time, jack frost."

He rolls his eyes and looks at his alarm clock. "5:50. Mom will be home soon."

"I don't wanna go homeee," You groan. "It's so humid."

"Why don't you stay for a sleepover?"

Your heart thumps loudly. You loved the idea, but tonight your mom was making your favorite food for dinner.

"I'll have to turn down that offer, pal. (Favorite dinner food) is for dinner tonight. Can't pass up on that." You wink.

He frowns but it doesn't last long. "Oh yeah, that sounds good. I don't blame you. Food is everything."

You feel a bit guilty, so you add, "Tomorrow night, I'll come over. Your house is way cooler than mine. We would feel uncomfortable at mine."

He grinned. "Sounds great."

A few minutes later, Chongyun's mom comes in the house. "Chongyun, sweetie, I'm home!"

"Mom, can you drive Y/n home? They need a lift." Chongyun runs out of his room and hangs over the stairway railing, calling to his mom.