I Love You Much More

✿❀Your POV❀✿

Shit shit shit shit shit.

School. Starts. Tomorrow. TOMORROW!

I was so caught up in worrying about how I'm going to tell Chongyun my feelings that I completely ignored the group chat, my schedule that got emailed to me, and school starting tomorrow!

Right now, sitting in my room, at 5 PM, my phone turned off, my backpack half packed, and a burning up face. I'm planning on telling Chongyun tonight. I have to. I waited a freaking week for this bullcrap.

You know what, I'm just going to do it.

I stood up from sitting at my desk chair and went to pick up my phone. Turning it on, I have missed four calls from Xingqiu, and the group chat is still beeping.

Taking a deep breath, I go to my messages and call Chongyun. I don't usually call him, but when I do, it's like a secret code where it seems like I have something important to say. But this time, I really do.

"Chongyun?"

"Mmmh?"

"If you're done eating dinner, could you meet me," I thought for a second before deciding where we should meet up. "the park down the street, I guess."

"Mhm. Sure. Why?" He hummed, and it sounded like he was in the middle of eating.

I gulped and pulled at the collar of my shirt. "I want to tell you something."

"Alrighty, see you soon."

"See you." I said before hanging up and throwing my phone on my bed.

I exhale nervously and my legs start to feel weird. Am I really going to do this? Oh my.

° 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂Chongyun's POV 𐐪𐑂 ♡ 𐐪𐑂 °

(Y/n) wants to meet at the park? I haven't been there in quite a bit. I wonder what they need. But for some reason, I'm suddenly really, really nervous. What if it's something serious they want to tell me? What if they're moving schools?! Or worse, states!

Shoot. I should go now. Brush my teeth.

"Mom, thanks for the food. (Y/n) wants to meet me at the park right now." I told her and she nodded, pointing her fork at me.

She swallowed her food and smiled. "Fine, but don't be out forever. It's a school night."

I nodded. "Yep, I know."

I swiftly sprinted to the bathroom and brushed my teeth, then grabbed my phone and shoved it into my pocket in my shorts. I ran down the stairs and slipped on my shoes, almost falling over in the process.

"Byemomloveyouseeyou!" I shout quickly, opening the door and shutting it behind me. I started to sprint down the street, with a brief glance at the sky. The sun slowly going down, leaving the sky to turn a beautiful orange and yellow color.

⭒❃.✮:▹Your POV◃:✮.❃⭒

There he is. Chongyun.

Oh, seriously?! My hands start to shake, and I take a deep, nervous breath. Glad I brushed my teeth.

Chongyun sprints towards me and sits down, taking a deep breath.

I scooted a bit to the right, letting him have more space on the bench. "Did you run here?!"