Secret, No More!

○•○•Third Person POV•○•○

As soon as Chongyun got dressed in his black pants and white t-shirt, he tied the green tie around his collar and grabbed his backpack. He picked up his phone to text (Y/n).

ᴄʜᴏɴɢʏᴜɴ💙

Heyyy

Are you ready?💕

-

He doesn't receive a text back from (Y/n), which he found strange. It's almost time to start walking to school.

Chongyun shut his phone off and slipped it into his pocket, leaving his bedroom after turning off the lights. He made his way downstairs to see his mom packing his lunch in a box.

"Got room for this?" She asked, handing him his lunch

Chongyun nodded and placed it in his bag. "Thanks."

"Are you going to walk with Xingqiu and (Y/n)?"

"Yes. I should go now...I think (Y/n) is still asleep. They won't answer me." He chuckled as he walked to the front door to slip on his brown school shoes.

"Alright, have fun at school. And be careful walking there." His mom said, kissing his forehead.

"Bye, mom." Chongyun smiled, shutting the door behind him.

☆•°Your POV°•☆

I groggily open my eyes and see a familiar person, planting kisses all over my face.

"Chongyun," I giggled tiredly. "goodmorning."

He pulled away, coving up his blushing face with his hands. "We have school...time to wake up." He mumbled.

I smiled sweetly, then my eyes widened. SHOOT!

"SCHOOL, SHIT, OH MY GOD!" I yell, jumping out of bed. "I FORGOT TO SET MY ALARM! HOW MUCH TIME DO WE HAVE?! WHAT TIME IS IT?!"

Chongyun looked at his phone. "7:50..."

"WHEN DOES THE BELL RING?"

"8:20." He answered, putting his phone back into his pocket.

I took a deep breath to calm myself. "Alright. I have time. I had a shower last night, so I guess I'm fine. I just needa," I looked around quickly, trying to locate my uniform. "Find..."

Chongyun turned around and reached for my desk, taking a pair of clothes off of it. "Here, this is it."

"Thank you!" I gasped, taking the clothing from him. I sprinted to my bathroom and quickly slipped off my pajamas, and pulled my black skirt/pants on. Then I put on my white t-shirt and tied my green bow tie/tie. I swiftly brushed my teeth and ran out of the washroom after I used it.

"Let's skedaddle." I say to Chongyun, gesturing him to follow me. I'm the first one at the front door, slipping on my shoes.

"(N/n)," Chongyun laughs, walking towards me. "your phone, your bag." He said, handing me the things I forgot in my bedroom.

I blushed, embarrassed. "Right. I forgot."

"It's alright, theres time to get ready. You don't have to rush." He says calmly.

"I know, I know. But I'm really nervous. School sucks, honestly." I laughed.

"You'll be fine, don't worry. You got me and our friends. We have each others backs." Chongyun grinned, rubbing my hand.

"You're right! Let's go!" I said enthusiastically as much I can this early in the morning.

Before I got to open the door, he pulled me back. "Ah, ah. Do you have lunch?"