Sleepover = UNEXPECTED THINGS

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾Second Person POV☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

After you got changed and dried up, you knocked on Chongyun's bedroom door.

"You done? I don't want to repeat what I did before..." Your chuckle muffled from behind the door.

He quickly slipped on his shirt and let you in.

"I brought a sleeping bag-"

"Oh hell nah. You're sleeping in my bed. I don't have an air mattress, sorry, and the floor is extremely uncomfortable. And cold." He stated, pointing at you.

Your face flushes. "U-Uh, I mean, if you insist-"

His face seems to do the same. "Shit. I mean, if you're okay with that. If not, I'll ask mom to buy an air mattress on her way home-"

"No, no! It's okay, it's totally not weird. Not at all. We used to do it all the time as kids when our families let us have sleepovers!" You ramble, trying to hide your blushing mess behind your hand.

He sighed and chuckled. "Only if you're still comfortable to. I don't mind at all."

You breathe out and grin. "So, what are we going to do?"

He pondered. "Hm...we could order pizza, play video games, nap, eat junk, watch a movie or five, set up my disco and yell songs at the top of our lungs, make tik toks-I know you'd like that-"

You held up a hand in front of him. "Hol' up. Back up a few lines. What did you say?"

"Um, nap. But I was joking-"

"No!" You giggle. "Something about a disco."

"OH, 'set up my disco and yell songs at the top of our lungs'." He repeated.

"YOU AIN'T JOKING?!"

He laughed and shook his head. "No, unless you don't wanna."

"You got a disco?!"

"One I can plug in, ya."

"I won't ask the reasoning why you got a disco..." You shake your head and smile.

"Ya," He chuckled slowly. "I got it...as a gift."

・‥...☆Another flashback from when Chongyun was like 14☆...‥・

"PARTY IN DA HOUSEEEE!" A girl with brown hair and amber eyes yelled, barging into Chongyun's house with a radio blasting DJ Got Us Fallin' in Love by Usher.

"HELL YEAH!" Bennett exclaimed, stomping in from behind.

A guy with ashy blonde hair followed in behind and raised his hand. "I'm the supervisor. I guess."

"ALBEDO'S THE SUPERVISOR!" A girl with long black hair and teal eyes repeated.

"I'm the emotional support, whoevers house this is." Keqing followed in.

"Why's there a kid here?!" Bennett groaned, looking behind him. "Who invited her?"

Xiangling huffed and puffed her cheeks. "I am here to offer COOKIES and FREE FOOD!"

"Someone say free food?" Mona turned around.

"Razor is here." Razor stated, running in and standing next to Bennett.

Bennett was counting heads while Chongyun came flying down the stairs, heart pounding.

"What the HELL IS THIS?!" He yelled over the music.

"A party, duh!!!" Xinyan shouted.

"WH-Okay, you guys are nuts. But I am too nice to kick you out. So if you make a mess, clean it. But I prefer no mess at all." Chongyun exhaled, leading them all into the living room.