The End

Chongyun and I wait in line at the movie theater for popcorn. Overpriced, yeah, but delicious nonetheless.

This is the first time where we'll be doing something along since, I don't know, a while ago. School has been weighing us down quite a bit, but now that we finally have a weekend without club activities or homework, we can do something without an interruption.

I pay for the popcorn, since Chongyun paid for our tickets. We go and give our tickets to the man who checks them, then he nods, signaling for us to go ahead.

Chongyun and I walk down the dim lit hall, our hands intertwining out of habit.

"There." I say as I spot the movie we're here to see. Gently, I pull Chongyun along into the room, my eyes having to adjust to the dark.

We walk down the slope, following blue lights glowing all around the edges of the room until we slip in a line of seats.

Chongyun takes the popcorn so I can pull the seat down with ease. I sit down, then take back the popcorn so he can sit.

The movie shouldn't start for a few minutes, and there is barely anyone here yet.

"What should we do for our science project?" I ask Chongyun. He gasps quietly.

"I forgot about that!" he exclaims quietly. "What element do you wanna do?"

"I want to do gold. We can find yellow card stock and then have a huge picture of gold on it. Then have bubbles of explanations around it." I suggest, popping a piece of popcorn in my mouth.

"Sounds good to me." He smiles sweetly. And of course, like everytime, I feel butterflies in my stomach. No matter how many times cute little things like that happen, I always feel like the time I first fell in love with him.

It's truly amazing.

After a few minutes, the movie finally starts. I glance at Chongyun, admiring his beautiful features for what it feels like the millionth time. I never get tired of looking at him, he's just perfect.

He catches me looking at him, so I look away quickly. In return, he discreetly caresses my right cheek with the back of his hand, then moving his fingers to pinch my cheek like a grandma. I smile widely, pulling his hand down.

Both of us then bring our attention to the movie, where the first scene is now playing.

● ● ●

The fresh cool air of the night enters through my nose as I inhale and stretch. The movie was actually great, but now it's time to leave. Chongyun wraps his arms around me from behind, planting a small kiss on my cheek.

"Thanks for tonight." He mumbles.

"Of course," I grin, grabbing his hand and intertwining our fingers together. "Ready to go?"

"Yeah." He smiles.

We make our way to my house, which isn't too far of a walk. When we enter the front door, we slip off our shoes before I lead Chongyun to the kitchen.

He washes his hands first, then he flicks water at me.

"Ee!" I shriek, pushing him to the side so I can wash my hands.

After I dry my hands I race upstairs, Chongyun rushing right behind me. He tackles me onto my bed, planting small kisses all over my face.

"I love you." Chongyun whispers, curling his body around mine.

"I love you too."

"What do you wanna do tomorrow? It's a sunday." he asks as he flutters his eyes shut, his eyelashes tickling against the back of my neck.

"We could go get some lunch." I suggest, taking his arm and slinging it over my side.

"Sure. Anything for you."

The End

( Wow. I started this book in May 2021, and now its ending almost a year later. It's been a long long ride, but I'm finally closing off this story. I'd like to thank you all for reading and enjoying this story as much as I enjoyed writing it. I'm glad that maybe some or many of you have found comfort in this fanfic, it truly makes me happy and it makes me feel like a great writer. Thank you all so much! And with that, I'll be leaving this fanfic alone. If you enjoyed my writing, check out my other fanfics if you'd like! Have a good day or night :] )