Date

●○◇●○Your POV○●◇○●

Sunday, 10:45 AM

I wake up to soft breathing on the back of my neck. I'm assuming is Chongyun, but life brings many surprises, so I wouldn't be shocked if there's a wild raccoon in my bed ready to eat me.

Mom is home from work today, so I'm wondering if she let Chongyun in since I sure didn't. Unless I slept walked to the door.

I try not to move a lot since I don't want to wake him up, so I gently and slowly turn around to face him. The sun leaks through my curtains, spreading across his peaceful face. His lips are parted, while steady breathing escapes. I smile and lightly move some hair away from his forehead and give him a kiss.

Chongyun's grasp around my waist tightens and he moves his head closer to my chest, letting me place my chin on top of his head.

"Oh, Yunnie," I mumble out loud. "what should we do today."

"Let's go on a date," Chongyun grins widely, looking up at me.

"Chongyun! You're awake," I say shocked.

He laughs. "Yeah, I felt you turn around but I stayed quiet."

I sigh and smile. "Really now. When did you get here?'

"Mmmh, around nine," he mumbles, closing his eyes.

"Did my mom let you in?"

Chongyun nods and snuggles back on me. "Yes. She was kind if surprised to see me but she let me in anyway."

I hum and play with his hair. "Mkay, where do you wanna go on a date?"

"I'm the one who asked you, so you choose," he smiles.

"I don't know," I whine. "you choose."

"You choose."

"Stop, you choose."

"I'll choose!" A voice chimes in. Our eyes shoot open and we both look at the door.

"Get out, mom," I sigh.

"I thought it was gonna be Xingqiu. He shows up at the most random times," Chongyun murmurs.

"Sorry, kids. But how about you both go to the new aquarium restaurant down the street? When you walk in, the walls are big fish tanks with all kinds of different sea life," Mom suggests, leaning on the door frame.

"That's sounds good, but I don't want to eat fish," I shudder just thinking about eating fish in front of fish. Plus, there's better foods to eat.

Mom sighs and chuckles. "There's not  just fish there, sweetheart. There's a whole menu. And also, some booths don't have an aquarium beside it so you won't lose your appetite if you might."

"Terrific. I hate eating in front of slimy fish," I laugh and Chongyun does too.

"Just a suggestion, but I heard the food is good," she says before she shuts the door and leaves.

I look at Chongyun and he looks at me. "Wanna go?"

"Yeah," he agrees with a smile.

▪︎☆♡☆♡☆♡☆♡☆▪︎

"I can't find a good outfit," I mumble under my breath, looking inside of my closet.

Mom pops into my room. "Chongyun's back. He's sitting in the living room."

"What's the time?" I ask, taking out a have decent outfit.

"Four," Mom says, shutting the door.