A Strange Beginning

Imagine it. A cold, rainy night. Streaks of lightning flashing across the sky followed by deafening sounds of thunder, as though it were a night that the gods had cursed. One brave soul, a young woman, ventured to brave the storm on foot. As she reached her destination, she looked down at the small tightly wrapped bundle in her arms, her child. Conflicted with a heartwrenching decision that would change her and her child's life, she let tears slide gently down her cheeks. Unable to care for the child on her own, she knew she deserved to live with her father, who was oblivious to his child's existence. She silently walked up the steps of the mansion and after carefully caressing and kissing her child for the last time she layed her down on the steps out of the rain. She rang the doorbell of the enormous mansion and after looking at her child one last time, she withdrew into the bushes as fast as she could.

Shortly after a figure of a man appeared at the door shouting something angrily over his shoulder, but was cut short as he heard the gentle sob of a baby. He looked down, saw the child, and gently picked her up. There was a note placed in the blanket. It read:

"Dear Tony,

I am so sorry to do this, but I am entrusting the care of our child to you. Please take care of her and protect her with your life. Her name is Y/N...Y/N Stark.

A dear friend,

Chelsea..."

He quickly looked around, hoping to catch a glimpse of Chelsea, a fling from a business trip a little over a year ago but to no avail. He then turned and went back inside with the child.

Y/N Pov

Yeah, that's probably a bit dramatic but hey that's my beginnings as the one and only daughter of Tony Stark.