02

bokuto sat up, ruffling his hair, and let out a big yawn. for once, he woke up before his alarm went off. he looked over to his right, seeing nana was still sound asleep.

shit, he almost forgot he was sharing a bed.

carefully getting out of the bed so he doesn't wake her up, bokuto made his way to the bathroom. he quickly brushed his teeth and washed his face and got dressed.

walking to the living room, rin and iwaizumi were already there. the three of them got along fine since they're all the same team. rin seemed like he was still half asleep while iwaizumi was making himself some breakfast.

"i fucking hate morning practice," rin mumbles, voice low, and husky. "and my back fucking hurts because oikawa kept on kicking me in his sleep,"

"at least you don't think you're gonna die in your sleep," says bokuto, sitting down. "i swear i thought your sister was going to kill me."

the three boys all eventually had to go to school. morning practice on the weekends is usually three hours from six a.m to nine a.m. they all decided to head out since it was around 5.30 but not long after they left, nana woke up. throwing an oversized shirt on, she looked around the house to see if any of the other boys were awake but it seemed like she was the only one.

there wasn't much in the fridge but enough to make some pancakes. turning up the music, nana got a big mixing bowl from the cabinet and started to make the batter.

"hm, seems like we need to go grocery shopping," she thought as she cracked an egg in the bowl.

humming to the tune, nana got out a griddle and let it heat up. she heard the floor wood creaking and turned to see which boy woke up. "oikawa, hey."

he yawns, scratching his stomach. "did iwa-chan and the others leave for practice?"

"yeah, they did."

nana thought felt weird talking to oikawa so casually. usually, the two were making some snarky comment towards the other but i guess both were too tired to actually throw insults.

8 months, might as well try to somewhat get along.

"your brother is so annoying to share a bed with," oikawa grumbles, resting his head on the kitchen island.

"well, you're going to have to get used to it," she told him, sprinkling some chocolate chips on the pancakes. "put some clothes on,"

"too lazy,"

for the most part, the morning was chill. no fights. no arguments. no yelling. there were a few moments where kuroo and oikawa started arguing about something stupid but other than that, the three hours were peaceful.

nana sat at the desk in her and bokuto's room, finishing up some assignments and filling out papers. although she's still a student, her dad makes her practice by filling out some papers for him if needed or if his assistant was sick.

she heard the door click, meaning bokuto was back from practice. he looked over to see what nana was doing.

he slightly giggles. bokuto never sees nana outside of school and if he does, it's usually at a formal event that their parents are invited to. so seeing her in an oversized shirt, hair messy, and sitting obnoxiously, it's comforting to know that even some of the most fashionable girls aren't always like that.

"what are you laughing at?" nana asked, not looking away from the screen.

"nothing, you look stupid,"

"thanks, you do too," she replies.

bokuto clicks his tongue, "aren't you charming?"

"mhm, as always."