13

"this idea is going to get us killed, rin." terushima whispers, jumping up the wall.

"and yet, you're still following along." he points out. "stop being a baby, terushima. this is gonna be fun."

"i doubt that," nana sighs, "this part of the city is dangerous, we're going to get jumped."

"scared, doll?" bokuto teases, earning a smack from nana.

the seven of them were getting bored in nana's studio and they all decided the head out to have some fun.

which is why they ended up in kabukicho.

kabukicho is well known for its famous entertainment district best known for adult-oriented nightlife. small clubs, smoky pubs, and late-night snack bars are crammed into lantern-lit alleys in golden gai.

it's basically the ghetto part of tokyo.

red light district, prostitution, drug dealing, and drunkards everywhere and in every corner.

but because of its reputation, not a lot of nobles go or even step into this area. the seven students walked around. for the most part, they look like they belong there.

"as usual, this part of the city is alive," iwaizumi mumbles, trying to not make any eye contact with the girls.

nana laughs, bumping their hips together. "iwaizumi, why don't you go join those girls." she jokes.

"no way in hell."

the busy streets were filled with girls who were wearing clothes that showed a little too much skin, boys who were in the corner smoking a cigarette or doing some other drug, and drunkies harassing workers.

the seven of them walked around, seeing if anything caught their attention. they all came to the conclusion that they weren't going to classes the next day.

they got to a small bar and settle down. all ordered a drink and looked around.

"aren't we getting stares," kuroo laughs, smiling at a girl.

"keep doing that and she's going to drug you, drag you to a love hotel, and fuck you unconscious." oikawa says.

"he's not wrong," rin nods. "best not to be friendly with the people here, they never have good intentions."

"then why are we here?" terushima asks, taking a sip of his drink.

"to have some fun." rin simply says.

"yeah, just don't pick a fight with someone." nana tells her brother. "last time we were here, we almost got killed because of you."

"whatever."

as they were all talking, nana turned her head to make eye contact with a group of girls; about four of them. one gave her a fake smile and flipped her off before turning to drink and friends.

usually, a petty thing like that wouldn't make nana angry or mad but the adrenaline rush and alcohol were getting to her. she took oikawa's drink and marched her way over there.

"OI!" rin whisper shouts, "kai!"

nana wasn't even listening to her brother. she walked up to the girls and dumped the drink over the one who flipped her off, the girl let out a scream, making the whole bar quiet. nana gave her a smile and slammed the glass cup in front of her.

she felt her shoulder jerk and was now face to face with a man that was twice her size.

"the fuck do you think you're doing to my girlfriend?" he yells.

nana scrunched up her face, looking him up and down. before she could say anything, rin grabbed her while iwaizumi went between them.

"hey now, we're not looking for trouble."

"on my queue, run." rin whispers to nana.

from the corner of her eye, nana saw kuroo quickly giving the bartender money. iwaizumi was still trying to calm the guy down. he stared down at iwaizumi before giving him a hard push to the side, making him bump into the tables. nana frontally looks around. she then hooked her foot behind the guy's and gave a hard tug, making him fall to the ground.

"GO GO GO!" she yells, running towards the door with the rest behind her.

three other guys came out of the bar, chasing after them. the seven of them ran through the streets of kabukicho. they pushed past people who were in their way, giving quick apologies.

"LEFT!" kuroo shouts.

as they all turned the corner — almost slamming against the wall — the other three were right on their tail. they were getting weird stares everywhere as they jumped over tables and cars. bokuto grabbed a beer bottle from one of the tables he jumped and threw it at one of the guys, making him fall over.

"WALL AHEAD!" oikawa yells.

the wall wasn't all that high. with enough speed, they were able to jump over. terushima saw a latter leading up to a rooftop. the others saw him climbing so they followed his lead. after they all got to the top, they saw the guys run ahead.

the seven were all out of breath and panting. after rin was able to catch his breath, he turned to his sister.

"kai, are you DUMB??" he let out an airy cough. "and you told me not to pick a fight?"

"i didn't like the way she was looking at me!"

"not the time to be fighting, you two." kuroo says, looking around.

"now what?" oikawa asks.

"let's just stay up here for a while."

they all stayed quiet, too tired to be talking. all you could hear was the busy city below them and their panting. nana sat up and sat on the ledge, enjoying the lights.

"that was kinda fun."

bokuto scoffs, "never again."

"it was a bonding moment!" kuroo jokes, making rin and oikawa laugh.

"tsk, what's next? us getting chased by the police?" terushima says.

"shut up," iwaizumi moans in pain. "i can't feel my legs. i haven't sprinted that fast since season ended."

after an hour of resting, they went back down. all were crossing their fingers, hoping they don't run into the guys that were chasing them. the seven came to a conclusion that they should just go back to nana's studio and sleep.

the group walked back without talking but after a few moments, rin started to laugh. they all stared at him before nana started to laugh.

soon after, the rest of the boys joined in on the twins' laughing, all elbowing nana for starting that.

what a way to end the night.

very short chapter of just... yeah

i had a lot of fun writing this one

AGAIN! this fanfic is very group orientated, so ship chapters are gonna happen but not often :D

updated again cause i haven't been on a updating roll lately lol

hope u enjoy <3

- pudding xx.