12

"let's go clubbing,"

the six boys all stared back at nana, who was already dressed up in an outfit.

"there's clubs on this island?" kuroo asks, setting his book down.

nana shook her head. "nope, but the last ferry to the mainland leaves in an hour."

"so are you saying we just stay at a hotel for the night or something?" terushima questions.

"we can go back to my studio," she rolled her eyes, "come onnn, we should go!"

they all stared at each other and then back at nana. rin and terushima both let out a sigh and got up.

"well, not like i got plans." rin laughs, helping oikawa up from the floor.

nana clapped her hands together and let out a small laugh. "hurry up and change! i wanna make out with a hot girl or guy today at the club."

all the boys rolled their eyes at her. it was somewhat late, so none were energetic like she was.

after a good 15, they were all dressed in something that was good enough for a club. nana applied her last layer of mascara and they were off to the dock. the houses were barely 10 minutes away from the dock, so they just decided to walk.

she handed rin her mascara, "here, make yourself look hot today and get a sneaky link."

rin snorts, taking the mascara and applying it to his eyelashes. "hopefully i go home with someone hot today."

an hour later, they were in shibuya. the neon lights and active atmosphere was overwhelming.

the club was busy. after all, it was a friday night. the flashing lights and loud music got their bloods pumping and the adrenaline rush was getting bigger.

"text me if you guys wanna go home!" nana shouts over to music. she waved her hands at the group and after that, she found her way to a group of boys and was already flirting with one of them.

"ain't she a little party animal," bokuto laughs.

"i'm getting drinks!" iwaizumi shouts, going over to the bar.

kuroo noticed a group of girls staring at them. he smirks, nudging terushima. the two both flashed them a smile.

"we'll be over there, call us if you need something." terushima says. he slung an arm around kuroo and they made their way over to the group.

bokuto started walking towards the bar. "i'm going to look for iwaizumi, you two should stay together and keep an eye on the little princess."

this just leaves rin and oikawa together.

"now what?" rin asks.

oikawa smiles at him and grabbed his arm, dragging him to the dance floor. he started to sway his hips while wrapping his arms around rin's neck.

"let's have some fun tonight, hm?" he purrs in rin's ear.

rin automatically rest his hands on oikawa's hips. "you still a little tipsy from the drinks we had earlier?"

oikawa shook his head, "no, i just wanna forget all my problems today and have some fun."

rin laughs. he spotted iwaizumi, who handed drinks to both him and oikawa. he said something to them but because of the loud music, rin barely heard it.

oikawa took a sip of his drink and started to loosen up a little. rin arched an eyebrow and gave the shorter boy a laugh.

"you sure you're not drunk?"