03

nana's eyes fluttered open. she can hear the rain hitting the window. rolling over and letting out a small moan, she came faced to face with a sleeping bokuto. she rolls her eyes, with her day already ruined. turning her back on him, nana closed her eyes since she wanted more sleep but felt the sheets shifted. an arm slung over her, pulling her in.

"this bitch..." she thought. wanting to escape bokuto, nana tried her best to take his arm off her but the bitch would not move.

letting out a defeated sigh, she just gave in and fell asleep like that, taking a mental note to punch him later when they're awake.

an hour passed when bokuto woke up. it took him a few moments to register what he was actually doing. as soon as he saw his arms around her, he quickly took them away. but his movements woke nana up too.

"bokuto, shut up..." she mumbles, still half asleep. nana then roughly covered herself with the blanket.

"are you cold?"

she let out a small mumble in response. bokuto looked over to the clock as he ruffles up his hair, making it stick up everywhere.

7.00 a.m

they still got time to sleep. he doesn't have practice on sundays so it's the only day bokuto can sleep in whenever he wants. he sat there, listening to the rain hitting the window. looking over to his left, bokuto watches nana sleep peacefully.

twirling a strand of nana's hair with his finger, bokuto sighs. "how can someone be so pretty and small when sleeping?" he mumbles.

getting comfortable in bed, bokuto started to get sleepy again. soon, with the sound of the raindrops hitting the rooftop, he fell asleep.

two hours passed. iwaizumi, oikawa, terushima, kuroo, and rin were all awake, doing their own thing in the living room but they did notice how bokuto and nana weren't awake yet.

"imma go check up on them!" oikawa calls out but the others were pretty nosy too so they followed him up the stairs.

"do you think bokuto sleeping on the bed or the floor?" wondered kuroo.

terushima scoffs. "he has to be sleeping on the floor,"

they all got to their room. oikawa slowly opened the door, with the others peeking in.

"no way..." rin whispers, "they're actually sleeping in the same bed?"

the sight was... pretty cute. nana had rolled over in her sleep, using bokuto's arm as a pillow since it was sprawled over hers. bokuto's hips were turned, so his free arm was slightly over nana's waist. and it seemed like their legs were also tangled together.

kuroo let out a small snort, taking out his phone so he can snap a picture for blackmail. rin walked into the room, jumping on their bed to wake up. the rest of the boys all looked at one another before running over and doing the same thing.

"WAKE UPPP!" iwaizumi yells, jumping up and down, throwing a pillow at the two.

nana let out a small whine, telling them to shut up while bokuto sat up, yawning. "it's fucking 9 a.m in the damn morning, can you guys shut up?"

terushima smack bokuto with a pillow, making the football player let out a small groan. he blankly took the pillow and threw it right back at terushima.

they all stopped bothering them because nana was so close to killing them. she got up from the bed, opening the curtains to see the ocean in front of her. nana turned around to see bokuto staring at her. "you look stupid with your hair like that," she says, walking to the closet.