16

kuroo stared out the big window that was in his and iwaizumi's bedroom. it was still quite early in the morning. a nice sunday with rain. he had to get up in a few minutes so he can get ready to go on his morning run.

he stared over at iwaizumi, who was still asleep. the room was still dark, the only light source coming from his small lap. kuroo decided not to bother iwaizumi. sundays are the only days he gets to sleep in.

kuroo quietly got off the bed, grabbing the nearest pair of sweatpants on the floor. he walked down the stairs, half asleep.

"aren't you up early," a voice called out.

kuroo yawns, rubbing his eyes. "it's six a.m, rin. why are you u— what are you doing?"

rin was in the middle of piercing his ear.

"this is awkward."

"no kidding," kuroo scoffs. "but seriously, nanashima, what the fuck are you doing?"

"nothing," he mumbles. "i was just bored."

kuroo shook his head, slightly laughing. he walked over to rin and took the piercing gun from his hand. kuroo stared at rin's ears, examining them.

"did you want another lobe piercing?" he asked, gently fondling rin's ear. "you're already good looking with your current ones."

rin lightly swatted kuroo's hand away. "i know i am, i'm just... bored, i guess."

"want me to do it for you?"

rin hesitated for a second before holding onto kuroo's hand. "yeah, sure."

kuroo began to prep the needle as rin watched him from across the kitchen table. the two didn't exchange any words.

"ready?"

rin nods his head. kuroo heated up the needle and pierced rin's ears, quickly putting in the stud. he noticed that rin barely even flinched, making kuroo laugh a little.

after doing both ears, rin went to the bathroom to see how it turned out.

"you look nice," kuroo walked up behind rin and wrapped his arms around his waist. he gave rin's ear a kiss.

"i now have 16 piercings."

kuroo kissed rin's neck. "you really are pretty." he says.

rin rolls his eyes, wiggling out of kuroo grip, "enough with the compliments, kuroo. i already know i'm attractive."

"your ego is disgusting."

"yes,"

"it's pretty early," kuroo went to the kitchen. "i didn't even know you got up this early."

"i couldn't fall asleep," rin sighs, drinking his coffee. "and i'm frustrated."

kuroo arched an eyebrow. "sexually?"

"kinda, yeah."

kuroo laughs, not necessarily expecting rin to be so open and honest, but then again, that's just how he is.

"why don't you find someone to be fuck buddies with? i'm sure that's easier than finding a new hook up every time you want to have sex."

rin smirks at kuroo. "is this an offering?"

"i thought you said it was a one time thing?"

"well, i'm open for seconds," rin then made an o shape with his thumb and pointer finger, putting it over his mouth. "plus, i'm good at giving blowjobs too, if you're ever interested."