Lies and Misrepresentation

'I don't know what you mean.' Honey started to deny but Nash cut her off.

'Don't you fucking lie to me Honey, don't you ever lie to me.' Nash snarled and for a moment he seemed so menacing in her eyes that Honey cringed away from him.

Realising what he was doing Nash instantly changed his demeanour. 'Baby, I'm sorry I reacted that way but seriously, you pretend everything is fine and really you've been hurt. I'm not some complete stranger who doesn't give a shit about you. I care, and it makes me mad that you hide things from me.'

Honey slumped against him, defeated. 'You're right James. Old habits I guess. Spent years hiding away not wanting to be noticed. I've never had anyone look at me properly before.'

So are you going to tell me what happened.' he said stiffly.

'No.' was the reply he got as she stepped away from him.

'No! That's it. Nothing else.' James snapped again. 'Don't tell me you just fell Honey because I don't believe it. If whatever happened to you was an accident, you'd just tell me instead of trying to pretend everything is fine.'

'Please James, Please just drop it. I want to deal with it my way. I have to be able to stand up for myself.'

'You certainly proved you could earlier with that asshole at the club. Damn near un-manned him. I was proud of you baby. If you can stand up to mean, grown ass, gnarly men then why can't you stop this happening to you? I guess it happened at school or by one of the dumb shit kids that go there. So why can't you stand up to them?'

'I don't know.' She said, sitting down on the bed and pulling her feet up under her chin. 'I guess its all psychological. Its like my mother, it was her turf, her house, her rules. And that school is theirs. The club house is mine so I have ground. Plus I know that I have the club at my back. In that school I'm alone. I had one friend, Buzz kept an eye, until today. That's the only reason she tried it on with me. No-one to stop her.'

Nash huffed and pulled off his clothing, flinging it roughly into the corner where it lay in a heap with his other dirty laundry. He hated this stupid shit and there was too much going on with the club to worry about what Honey was facing at school too. Honey didn't want his help though and he respected her enough to let her try to make a stand against this girl and whoever else might be hurting her, but God help them if it went much further. Nash got into bed and pulled Honey to him.

He worked her body till it sang and she lay sated and quietly sleeping in his arms. Looking down at Honeys sweet face, he went over the events of the day. Plans were being drawn up to retaliate against the other club. They'd planned the attack on Buzz and carried it out ruthlessly. Nash was going to have to leave and go after those responsible. How would his girl feel about that? But it was necessary. No one wanted a war but this new club was pushing its boundaries and causing havoc not only with their own club but with some of the other smaller clubs further away. There were also sign and rumours that the surrounding towns were afraid and that was something that Tommy didn't stand for. It had been decided then and they were moving out.

Honey sighed and rolled over. The bruise on her shoulder was livid and Nash stared at it feeling anger bubbling inside his chest. Girl or not, the person who had hurt his woman would be made to pay.

The next morning was the same. Nash had dropped Honey off outside the school with a warning to not let anyone break her down. Honey smiled tightly as she clambered off the back of his bike and scurried inside. Macy scowled at her as she passed but made no move to approach her. Honey held her head high and strode through the crowded corridors. A flash of blonde hair at her side made her turn to look sharply. Brett was grinning like a fool.