chapter seven ─ "To going full Kook."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter seven ─ "To going full Kook."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Once they got back to the chateau, Maddy cracked a water open and chug it trying the help the burning hot dry feeling her throat had

Once they got back to the chateau, Maddy cracked a water open and chug it trying the help the burning hot dry feeling her throat had. And turned to see JJ spreading peanut butter on bread. Moldy bread.

"The bread had mold on it three days ago," Pope said before walking out leaving the two. "I don't even think pigs would eat that," She muttered patting his shoulder and walking out, following him to the living room.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts. Plus, mold is good for you, it's just a natural organism." He protested. "Yeah, you keep saying that when you're throwing up your small intestines'." She sarcastically remarked before stopping in her tracks seeing John B holding the package from earlier.

"JJ!" Kiara said through granted teeth, he put the lid back on the peanut butter walking over towards the group. "Hot damn, let's do it,"

John B started to carefully rip the top part of the package. Without any warning, JJ gaged, spitting out the piece he had eaten. She rolled her eyes, focusing back on the floppy haired boy who took out the paper that was in the package, unfolding it. Her head tilted seeing him lower the paper showing it to be an annotated map. "Holy shit,"

Pope pointed to a part of the map with an X as he sighed, "Oh, X marks the spot."

"Longitude, latitude," John B started to examine the map as Maddy's brows frowned trying to figure out where she had seen it before, "Wait, there's somethin' else in here," He grabbed the package sticking his hand in and pulling a tap recorder out.

"What's that?" JJ asked.

"A tape recorder, dumbass," Kie said as Maddy looked at him, "Is your head really that far up your ass?" She said giving him a smartass remarked.

"No, who just has a tape recorder lying aro-"

"Dear, Bird," Their attentions were returned when John B started the tape. "Who's Bird?" JJ asked, as Maddy reached over and hit the back of the head. Knowing he knew the answer but didn't think before her spoke.