chapter four ─ "Holy shit, my dumbass idea actual worked!"

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter four ─ "Holy shit, my dumbass idea actual worked!"

⋆·☆·⋆

"This is empty

"This is empty. You took empty tanks?" Kiara pointed out to John B as he sat down next to her. "Okay, this one's a quarter full. It's enough for one of us."

"Love it when a plan comes together." Pope sarcastically muttered

"Does anybody know how to dive?" She asked as everyone stayed silent shrugging lightly. "Anybody?"

"It's kind of a Kook sport." JJ pointed out looking at the two girls. "Well if no one's gunna do it I can always get JJ to," Maddy suggested, JJ's eyes widened with a confused look plastered on his face.

"Hey!"

She quickly turned to him pointing a finger. "Do you need a reminder of our little deal?" She asked as his face quickly changed to announce. "Uh-huh that's what I thought."

Pope sighed at the two's bickering, "I read about it."

"Great, Pope read about it, so someone's gonna die." Ki worriedly said.

"Hey! At least he knows something about!" Maddy had said sarcastically before turning to Pope, who was sitting in the seat infront of the helm. "It's okay buddy you're trying your best," She whispered loudly getting a middle finger in response.

"Look, y-you put the thing in your mouth and breathe. How hard could it be?" JJ asked actually trying to help the situation, but also acting like it was the easiest thing. "If you come up too fast, nitrogen gets into your blood, and you get the bends." Pope explained.

"Bends like, bend over and..." He bent over, trying to make a joke.

"The bends kill you." Both Pope and Maddy had said in unison only Maddy added a 'dipshit' at the end of her sentence.