chapter two ─ "Besides what feels like whipped lash, I'm good,"

⋆·⋆

chapter two ─ "Besides what feels like whipped lash, I'm good,"

⋆·⋆

Maddy sat on the dock with her feet crossed as she waited on her friends to come into view

Maddy sat on the dock with her feet crossed as she waited on her friends to come into view. She was always the last to get on the boat.

She put the nozzle of the whip cream bottle into her mouth and the lukewarm cream filled her mouth. She than thought of how erotic that sounded. Since the power's been out they had to eat the whip cream before it went bad, even though the generates were supposed to be working by the night.

"What does the princess got now?" She heard Pope teased as she stood up. "Whipped cream, you want some?" She asked as Pope nodded and she threw it towards him.

"We have to eat it before it gets bad," She said taking JJ hand, helping her step in. "Don't you have generates?" Kie asked.

"Yeah," She replied nodding her head.

With that the teens were off, alcohol in hand and no care in the world. "Hey," JJ said loud enough for only Maddy to hear. "Mm," She said as he sat down next to her.

"We're good right?

"Yeah, we're good," She said taking a sip from the glass bottle in her hand.

"Good, cause I don't want thing's to be awkward." He said as she raised a brow, "How so?" He opened his mouth but nothing came out. "Cause I don't, don't know how much you-"

"Yeah you should stop will your ahead." She muttered before clinking her beer with his.

🌼

"A party trick," JJ said getting a beer.

"I'm scared," Maddy said knowing what was coming next. "Terrifying," Kie said as the two went and stood back just a tad.