chapter one ─ "Yeah and that hammer will be going to your big ass forehead."

⋆·⋆
chapter one ─ "Yeah and that hammer will be going to your big ass forehead."

⋆·⋆

⋆·⋆

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." Pope said holding a power drill.

"Yeah that or you could break you neck and probably something else." Maddy added shielding her eye's while looking up at John B who was on top of the roof.

"Hm," He replied before licking his finger and sticking it in the air. "Should I do it?"

"Yeah, jump I'll shoot you on the way down." Pope said holding the power tool towards him.

"You'll shoot me?"

She shook her head turning back towards the small un-finished deck. Taking a small sip of the cold beer in her hand.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." She head Kiara say walking back out meeting everyone at the deck.

"Of course, why wouldn't they?"

"This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?" She said standing next to the Jacobs girl. "I can't have cold towels," Both the Jacobs and Maybank said at the same time. She turned towards him smiling putting a finger to her noise. "Great minds,"

"Can you please not kill yourself?" Kiara said looking up.

"Don't spill that beer, I'm not giving you another one." JJ said only for John to drop it making Maddy quickly turn not wanting the beer to splash onto her face.

"Whoa! Oh shit,"

"Of course you did,"

"Smooth,"