chapter eight ─ "Hey, don't make me put you two in time out."

⋆·☆·⋆

chapter eight ─ "Hey, don't make me put you two in time out."

⋆·☆·⋆

⋆·☆·⋆

Maddy sat at bow fiddling with her earring starting to regret her dissection to take them out to clean the partly healed piercing

Maddy sat at bow fiddling with her earring starting to regret her dissection to take them out to clean the partly healed piercing. She had bagged her parents for years for a cartilage piercing and they did, but she didn't realized how long it took for them to heal. Huffing out of frustration like a little kid as her friends made conversation. Kie noticed and smiled at the girl before going over and sitting next to her helping place the earing back in.

JJ whistled, both girl's eyes followed his to see another boat in the distance, coming towards them going the opposite way they were. "You guys see that? That's a Malibu 24-MXZ, the world's finest wake setter. Number one in luxury, quality, and performance, 200k, easy."

"God, who even comes up with those names?" Maddy remarked as they all looked over the expensive boat.

"We picked the wrong parents."

"I hate it to break it to you guys, but that's Topper and his girlfriend," Kie informed as Maddy looked the two up and down before glancing at Kie as the two raised their brows. She knew why Kiara didn't like Sarah.

The group eyed the group as the two did the same. Watching as Sarah lift her glasses up, propping it on the top of her head. As Maddy rolled her eyes at the two placing her her arms behind her putting her sun glasses on before trying to soak up the sun. "You don't have to act like you don't see us, bitch." Kie spat watching to two.

"Careful Kie, we don't have any bail money." Maddy remarked smirking.

🌼

The small much needed break was soon over and they were right back to their daily shenanigans. Which was a hunt for internet to help find where the Royal Merchant was hidden. It wasn't exactly the easiest thing since The cut was still with out electricity. So being Maddy was the only one whos phone was charged, since her family had a generator their relatives from Texas had given them she found a four-star hotel in Figure 8.