Chapter 3

Norman's POV

The day started well perfectly. Breakfast was good but boring. It was just sausages and porridge we had. It took me time to realize and then I finally knew that I had a crush on Ray. I thought to myself... am I for sure gay? But I had a feeling that I was.

After breakfast I ran to my bed upstairs, looked for a paper and pen and started writing

Dear Ray. I have something I would like to tell you. Please meet me at your room at 12:00 PM sharp! Thank you, I hope to see you then.

                                            - Norman

This was actually the day I come out with my feelings towards Ray. I was scared of him rejecting me because Ray is this type that actually tells you the truth about something and doesnt lie at all!

I ran into Phil on the way downstairs and asked him if he could give the letter to Ray and he happily took it said he will most definitely! I hid in the corner that was near the both of them.

"Hiya Ray~! Norman told me to give this to you!" Says Phil happily

"Ah thank you." Ray says taking the note from his small hands.

As Phil said "You're welcome " and skipped to the play room where the other children were at with mom, Ray opened the letter. I gulped when he opened it. He had his regular face but his eyes were squinted. That made me scared. Maybe I shouldn't tell him...or maybe I should....Ughh! I dont know!

                        11:58 AM

                     Norman's POV

I walk to Ray's bed and sit on it. I smell a smell coming from his bed sheets. I lower down my head to sniff some more. It was a good smell! It smelled like cologne. Did Ray use cologne too? We had something in common! I blushed just thinking the fact that me and Ray have something in common.

I heard the clock ticking. *11:59 AM* My stomach began to churn and my palms were starting to sweat. I then heard some of the children whine

"Raaayyy when are you coming back?" Some of the children complain

"Dont worry. I'll be back!" Says Ray coming up the stairs

Within a minute he came into the room. I had a smile plastered on my face. And I begin to blush

"H-hello Ray. I'm glad you got my note...!" I say nervously

"Yeah. Now why did you want to talk me about and why are you blushing?" Ray says sitting on the bed making it shake a little.

"O-oh...Sorry. Please dont mind me!" I say trying to stop blushing.

I clear my throat "What I came to talk to you about is personal and I'm scared of telling you but I want to tell you."

"...Alright. What's up?" Asks Ray putting down his book.

My face starts to heat up. I carefully held Ray's two hands. They were so soft. He seemed weirded out when I grabbed his hands but then still looked at me with is usual look.

"Well....As you can see...Ray...I...I..." I stutter

"....You what?" Asks Ray bored

"....I....I have...a crush on you..." I finally pip up

I bring my head up a little and look at his face. His usual look turned into a surprised and weirded out look. His eyes widen.

I continue talking "...I know right. It's crazy how a guy like me likes another guy as well. Ray, Ive had a crush on you ever since we were 12 and now we're 14. Please dont think anything of me and if you-"

"Wait! Hold on! YOU have a CRUSH on ME?" Ray says interrupting me

"Y...Yes" I say

The whole place was quiet and then Ray finally said something.

"...Well...I dont think anything of you. Umm...I'm actually confused with my sexuality but I'm for sure not straight. I just cant believe you're actually in love with me. But what's so special about me? I'm boring " Ray says

"Actually a lot of special things! Like you're hair, you're eyes, the way you dress..And umm..." I start to think

"And...?" Ray raises an eyebrow

I smirk and come close to him

"Your personality"

The moment I said I noticed a shade of pink come across his cheeks.

"M-m-my what?!" He pips up

"Your personality." I repeat smiling

"I...I dont understand! How can you be in love with me? H-how can a boy like another boy?!" Ray says backing up

I crawl and follow him. "Well...Its called being gay. Guys can like guys and girls can like girls and they can even like both!"

"N-no.....No!!!" Ray yells and runs quickly out the door.

I felt bad for him...Maybe I shouldn't of told him. Well, he did say that he wasn't straight though. I made his bed and exited out the room.

He just needs some adjusting to do but he's not gonna agree.

To be continued

(Chapter 4 is coming soon!!! <333)