Chapter 30 *EPILOGUE + CREATOR'S NOTE*

Norman, Ray, and Emma are finally in high school and is experiencing. Gilda and Don follow but is in the 8th grade.

It seemed that Cody was crushing on Ray and was scared of confessing. He later on confessed in the summer on the phone that he was gay and was madly in love with Ray but was scared to come out to him.

Ray of all understood him but told Cody that he was already in a relationship and that relationship was with Norman. Cody was bit disappointed but was okay with it and Congratulated Ray and Norman for their relationship.

Cindy and her family later on that summer break moved to Spotsville which was way far away from their school.

Norman bought promise rings for him and Ray. Ray thought it was an engagement ring or so but it was just a promise ring, well just for now. ;)

Emma was still scared of confessing to Gilda since she had developed feelings for her. She will confess but not anytime soon. Emma was a bit of a scaredy cat.

To end, everyone was at peace because of Cindy leaving and never seen again, well also as well As Ms. Flink if you all remember her that was terrible to Emma and Isabella managed to teach her a lesson. >:)

************************************
Author's note:

Guys I'm so happy that this story has so many votes! I didnt really think this book would get so much popularity! 🤩 Usually, Norray isnt really everyone's comfort ship, especially on tik Tok some get made fun of because of shipping Norman and Ray together. I was one them. I remember someone literally blocked me because I said that I ship Ray x Norman. 🙄

You all are the best that are loving my story! 💕 I know that I said that this Norray story will be spicy and keep on going but I decided to change my mind

The next Norray story, I'm pretty sure you all saw a few chapters ago called "Norray: Model & Trusty Frust Employee" That one is going to have more chapters and will be spicier! I actually will even put a smut warning because its going to have a lot of smut 😅

Characters

Emma Watson - Norman's/Normàn's manager

Ray Jones - Trusty Frust Employee

Norman Williams (Normàn) *Stage name* (Nor maan) - Model/Celebrity

Gilda Canterbur - Normàn's makeup artist

Don Fanessco - Norman's photographer

And more to come!

I kinda didnt want to add a lot of sexual stuff in this story because they're all 14 but in the next story they're all 18 well, Ray just turned 18 and Norman is 19. There will be more spicyness!!

The Model & Trusty Frust Employee is going to be way funnier and better. And maybe even fruitier 😉 This story that's coming soon will be better and longer than this one. Possibly 40+ because its going to have some arcs as well. This time I promise!

For now until the first chapter of the story is published for The Model & Trusty Frust Employee heres my word for you! ☺

I'll be taking a 3 week break from wattpad because making these stories on my phone takes a lot of time! 😩 I suggest you to follow me (not because of popularity! I'm being honest!) because usually if you follow me you'll get a notification saying that I've uploaded a new story so you can read right away...Orrrr...If you want to do it a other way that's perfectly fine. Just giving you my opinion :)

And lastly this book is going to be good! Trust me! Itll be better than this one! 🤩🤩🤩 Because this was my first ever fanfiction but now I got the hang of it!

Stay turned for Norray: The Model & Trusty Frust Employee next month!!!

😆😆🤗🤗🥰🥰💕💕💕